Seventy

Angelo

"Angelo it's fine," Maja said with a chuckle. "You sure? I don't want to go if you're going to just be here by yourself. I can stay with you." I said. "Actually, you can't. Because Nell and the girls are taking me out." Maja said. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Don't look at me like that." She laughed. "We're just going to eat and then get our nails done. Maybe a little foot massage. No drinking and no driving. Just a chill little girls' night." She said walking over to me wrapping her arms around my waist. I pulled her close looking down at her. "Well, I guess I'm going out, then," I said kissing her. "Uncle Omar!" I heard Sami yell. "Uncle J.J.!" Dem yelled. "I guess the guys are here," Maja said with a chuckle.

We walked into the living room to see Omar tickling Sami while J.J. held Dem upside down making him laugh. "Hey, fat mama," Tae said walking over to his sister. "I will hurt you," M.J. said as she hugged him making him laugh. I greeted Tae and Rod before speaking to my boys. "You ready for tonight?" Reggie asked. "Definitely," I said laughing as I glanced over at M.J. as she laughed at something Haseem said which cause Rod to roll his eyes. "Look at him all in love," Omar said. I smiled because I was. I shrugged. "That's my baby. My loud, goofy ass hell baby. I love her whole heartedly," I said. "Damn. Well go ahead and claim your woman then." Omar said impressed. "Hey, Hey. Titi Nell is here." Arnell said as she came into the house. Sami wiggled out of Omar's hold and rushed over to Nell. "Really Sami." He said. "Love you, Uncle O." She called while hugging Nell.

I laughed as I watched M.J. and Nadia rubbed each other's bellies. Although M.J. didn't even have a pudge. J.J. put Dem down letting him go greet his aunts while Omar, J.J., Reggie, Rocky and I stood watching the Lewis family interact. "Okay let's get this girls night/bachelorette party popping," Nell said. "That means y'all gotta go," Nadia said to us. "Well damn," Reggie said. "Gelo?" I turned to see M.J. looking at me. "Yes, mamas?" I said. She grabbed my hand lacing our fingers. "I want you to have fun tonight, okay?" She said. I smiled at her. "I mean it, Gelo. You've been through a lot and you haven't had a chance to cut loose in a while. It's okay to go a little crazy sometimes. Just don't make me have to fuck you up." She whispered before smiling at me. I laughed. "Don't worry Maj. We'll make sure he has a good time." J.J. said. "Good, and I know y'all will most likely end up at a strip club and you'll get a lap dance. But leave it at just that." M.J. said pointing at me than the guys. I threw my head back laughing. "I got you, baby," I said kissing her lips. "Y'all packed y'all's suits?" She asked. "Yep their already at the hotel. Don't worry everything will be perfect." I told her kissing her forehead.

"Alright, all those under the age of 10 go grab your bags. The first one out to the truck gets to decide what we eat." Tae called before Sami and Dem took off to their rooms.

--

I looked around the club as the strippers danced and money flew. The guys and I were in a private section smoking and drinking when the bottle girls came out. I watched as they made their way through the crowd. I narrowed my eyes as they got closer to our section. I turned and looked at my friends. "Y'all didn't," I said. All of their faces broke out into huge smiles. "Yo I heard we got a bachelor party in the building!!!" The D.J. said before the lights started going crazy and the bottle girls and a bunch of other people holding signs reached us. I shook my head all the craziness that surrounded me. "It's your last night as a single man. Gotta go big." J.J. said smiling as he stood next to me.

Maja

I smiled happily as the guy massaging my foot dug his fingers into my heel. "How are you feeling?" Nadia asked as she came and sat next to me. "Amazing," I said with a smile. "And the baby?" She asked. I knew what she was really trying to ask. "I'm still sad that Eva isn't here but I'm happy about this new baby," I said smiling. "I love Eva she's my little angel and I know she wouldn't let anything happen to her little brother or sister or even her big brother or sister. I'm choosing to look at all the positives that I have going for me. I'm happy." I said. I looked at the guy who was massaging my foot because he stopped. He was staring at me teary-eyed. "That was so sweet." He said. I gave him a shy smile before he went back to work.