ii. vampyre

|V

|V.O.V|

The trio explored Venice together as they searched for their missing companion. "I'm sorry to ask, but what are your names?" Andromeda asked as she wrung her hands together.

Heart and Fire turned to face her, and Heart answered. "I'm Rory Williams, and this is my fiancée Amy Pond." Andromeda smiled at the couple as they all went back to walking.

"I'm Andromeda de' Medici." A shy smile graced her lips as they didn't question her last name. A comfortable silence draped over them as they walked through the alleyways of Venice.

"And what have you been doing?" Rory asked, looking over Andromeda's head to speak to his fiancée. Andromeda's head quickly turned to look at Amy, confused as to why the couple was awkward with each other.

"Well, running, and fighting. I've been scared. More scared than I thought was-" Rory quickly cut Amy off, causing Andromeda's head to spin towards him again.

"Did you miss me?" The gap between the couple grew as Andromeda took a few steps back, avoiding their conflict.

"I knew I'd be coming back." Amy gently punched her fiance's arm, trying to lighten the situation.

"He was right. It blots out everything else." Rory looked at Amy, his eyes practically begging Amy to tell the truth.

"Rory, this is our date. Let's not do this. Not now." Amy quickly approached her fiance, ending the argument just as fast as it started.

Rory quickly dropped the argument and looked around the alleyway they were in. "Huh. We are in Venice and it is 1580."

"I know," Amy exclaimed as she hung onto Rory's arm, motioning for Andromeda to follow. Andromeda did just that. She followed and asked questions about where the couple was from, and what the future was like.

As they walked and talked, Amy pulled the trio to the side so that she, and Andromeda could take a picture on her phone. Andromeda was still confused as to what a phone was and how it worked, but her train of thought was lost when a scream echoed throughout the alleyway.

Picture fully forgotten the trio took off down the alleyway trying to find the source of the scream. As they entered an archway, the man who whispered to the father hissed and covered his bloody fangs with his cloak. Rory bent down to help the vampyre's victim as Amy chased after him. Andromeda looked between her two new friends before deciding to help Rory with the victim.

After the duo made sure that the girl was okay, they ran after Amy, checking to make sure the vampyre didn't hurt her. They found her at the canal they had lost the Doctor at earlier, talking to him about the encounter they just had. "And creepy girls and everything." Andromeda glanced at the Doctor and Amy, hoping that they were both okay.