Three: Katie Turner, Michael Clifford

Pretty sure that there are mistakes in here. Sorry <3 Had to cut it at the end because it was going over my word limit, lol :) Michael's makes his proper appearance!

Chapter 3 

Calum

The filtered light coming though the blue curtains somehow managed to wake me up. It was ten thirty am, relatively early for me (especially on a Saturday). I was about to get out of bed when I realised Luke was clinging tightly to me, fast asleep. Oh Luke. I had learnt so much about him in such a short space of time. One minute I only thought about teasing him, the next I was thinking of ways to befriend him. There was also another feeling that was kinda unexplainable.

Almost like I was liking Luke more than I should have.

As I said, it was unexplainable, so I decided not to get wound up in it and instead just continue being a dick towards Luke.

I relaxed and stared at Luke’s face. It was practically the perfect face; his lips were thin, nose was sharp, eyebrows neat and hair well styled. His head was pressed against my top, moving up and down ever so slightly whenever he breathed. I smiled at his curled up body; his hands that were placed around my waist, and his legs which were sandwiching mine. Did friends do that together? Hm.

I would never get bored watching him sleep, but the time came for me to get up and do something with my day. Slowly, I peeled Luke’s hands off me and lifted his left leg up, placing it by his other leg. He roused ever so slightly, hands reaching forwards. “Cal… Calum…”

For some weird reason this turned me on and I desperately felt like getting back under the duvet and snuggling into him. “Luke, wake up. It’s morning.”

His eyes shot open and he sat up straight away, completely fazed. I laughed at him and went to the bathroom. When I came back, Luke was in the middle of changing clothes, and without thinking, I blushed, turning away. Why Calum?! You’re not gay! You’ve got a girlfriend! Luke’s probably straight too, stop!

When he was finished, I entered and sat on his bed. “Are you okay now, after our making out session last night?”

“What?! We didn’t make out, did we?!”

I smiled mischievously. “Well Hemmings, you must’ve been asleep. Ouch, that hurts. We did so much last night, and you can’t even remember?”

Poor thing, he looked terrified.

“I’m just kidding with you!”

Then he did something amazing. He smiled. And it was like the sun, shining and glistening, bringing joy to everyone. I was dumbfounded by his perfect teeth, his eyes that squinted and his weak dimples. There came my weak moment, when I had to turn around so he wouldn’t see my widened eyes and gawping mouth.

“Breakfast?” Luke’s mum called from the door. I turned back around and shook my head, trying to get rid of those creepy feelings. Luke nodded and got off the bed, slipping on his flip flops and following his mum downstairs. I followed closely behind, but was startled by Jack Hemmings who was staring down at me from the banister. Eesh.

In the kitchen/living room, Luke’s dad was sitting on the couch, watching TV. He greeted me before picking up the remote to change channels. There was a football match going on, and being me, I was pulled towards it. “Who’s against who?” I asked.

“Tuvalu and American Samoa. Looks like it’ll be a win for Tuvalu. Do you play football?”

“Yeah, I’m actually the captain of the school football team.” I replied, trying not to sound too proud or annoying. He chuckled.