voicemail 30

Hello, you have reached the voicemail of Xu Minghao, I'm currently unavailable please leave me a message after the beep
*beep*

I saw you on tv today. I can't believe a year has passed since I last left you a message, hopefully, you have the same phone number because I have something important to say, so please if this is the only message you listen to, just please listen to the whole thing. I'm sorry, I really am. I was immature, reckless, selfish, jealous. But nevertheless, I hope you're happy, you deserve to be happy. I hope the rest of your life is filled with joy and happiness. I hope you'll remember me, I really do. I hope when you hear my name, you smile. I hope you find someone who is deserving of your love, and when you do promise me to never let this person go because you'll regret it, I know I did. I hope you have a happy life without me. I still love you, and I forgive you.
Goodbye...forever.

Minghao had just finished his performance on stage, he headed back to his phone.

You have one new message.
He opened up his phone and the painful memories and feeling of regret started to flood in. He had only made one mistake in his life and that was Mia. He honestly missed her voice mails, he just missed her. But he ruined all that they had. It wasn't anyone's fault but his. As he listened to her beautiful voice he could tell she was crying, not only that but she sounded like she was on a tall building. He knew exactly what was going on at that moment. He didn't know where she was but he had to try and save her.

He ran up the steps of the school building, running as his own life was on the line. If she died his life, everything he cherished so much would be gone. His purpose, his inspiration, his motivation, everything he held so close to his heart, would disappear. He busted through the door to the roof. Was he too late? Even more, tears ran down his face.

He loved her He still does.

From that day on he never let her go, he held her tight. And when she asks to leave him, he says no because someone so dear to him told him not to let the person you love go.

omfg cringe, hi this is the end of my cringe worthy story i wrote like a year ago >~< i started to make a squeal but ill only post it if anyone wants me to