C1: GREETING'S

Amaya Clark

"What color should I get?" I said grabbing a Red. We were at the Mall having a girls day.

"Ask Malaysia . I can't even decide." Yania giggled. I smacked my lips.

"She got no taste in colors thoughhhhh..." I whined. She like soft colors, she says they are more calming.

"Who don't?" Malaysia said holding up a violet purple and baby blue.

"That's what I'm saying...no taste. You should get your nails done though."

"Yessss!" Yania said rocking Malaysia back n forth.

"Cut that shit."

"Why not?." I knitted my eyebrows. She really need to be girly sometimes. Her ass always tryna be a boy.

"Malaysia you is not a boy so-."
"On god I am. Don't play me." She cut me off. That happens alot between us.

-

We walked out of the nail salon and we examined our nails.

I had green and my ring finger was red, it had diamonds with a sharp tip, Yania had a Peachy Orange, Diamonds all over them and they had a sharp tip like mines.

Yania ran to someone. "Hey! Can you take our photo outside real quick??"

"Sure."

We went outside and posed. "Oops I'm sorry." The lady said grabbing her dog.
"No it's fine. She can be in it." Yania reassured her.

She took the picture and we said our thanks. "Damn she knows how to take pictures." Malaysia giggled.

"I'm posting it."

Blasian._Tae

Liked by mgng10x and 736 others

Blasian._Tae when you livin like this they supposed to hate✨

View all 349 comments

.
.

"Lets get sum ta eat. Im hungry dawg." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Amaya you dramatic as hell. What chall want?" Malaysia asked.

"Ummmmmmm..." Me and Yania trailed off.

"McDonalds." I shrugged.

Malaysia grabbed our hands and we got on the escalator.

"Ooooh, look at them niggas right theaaaaa.. fine asses." Yania smirked pointed at the group of niggas in McDonald's.

I rolled my eyes. "They not even cute. Fuck them niggas." I shrugged. "You ain't gotta be so damn mean Amaya." Yania mugged me.

"And you ain't gotta be so damn flirty with every nigga you see or cross." I laughed. She smacked her lips.