C4: Fun & Games

Happy Sunday!
-Foreverkayy💎

2 weeks later:
Gauldens Residence
Kentrell Gaulden

"Pass it back bitch. Eva heard ah puff puff pass?" I mugged Joe as he passed it to everyone else but me.

"Dawg yeen catch on yet huh? We mad at cho ass." Three shook his head.
I scrunched my face up as Jania walked into the kitchen.

"THAT! Is what caused you an Maya to stop talkin. She barely let us come ova na. Nigga stop fuckin with dem hoes." Boomer said pointing at Jania.

"Who's Maya?" Jania butted in.
"Mmchtt! Dont act like she ain beat cha ass last week fa talkin shit on live." Kd laughed rolling on the floor.

Last week Maya beat up Jania because she was sayin how her sisters ugly an how she should get dragged fa talkin ta me and sum otha shit.

Me and Maya havent talked since she left out ha room that one night. She been mad at me. I tried ta explain but she dont wan hea nun so I stopped tryin.

"Chill out bruh. Say? We should go some whea." She changed the subject.
"With us?" Ben asked.

She nodded her head. "Yeah we could chill ah some." She shrugged. I looked at Babyjoe who was bout to say some stupid shit.

"Can I ask you some Jania?" He tilted his head.

"Mmhm."

"You wanna go some whea with us right?" He laughed a little.

"Yeaa nigga." She scrunched up her face.

"Who tho??" He paused.

"Us." She rolled her eyes.

"Cares.." He said and everyone started laughing. All i did was chuckle at they stupid ass.

(That right thea? "Who?....Cares?" I, myself made that up and I swea if i catch dat in a book you betta ask me if you can put it there because I consider that copyright.😗)

"Mane get the fuck on with alla that bullshit." She waved him off.

"But aye fa real tho. Lets slide by ma girls house. She said she miss me." Babyjoe said looking up at us.

"She pregnant huh?" Ben said.
"Mane nah." He smacked his lips.

I shook my head. "This nigga lien."

"Speaking of pregnant. Kentrellll!!!!" I looked at her confused.

"Im pregnant baby."

"Its a trap mane." Kd shook his head.

"Ian fuck you so whatchu talm bout?"
She shifted her weight to one hip and ran her hand down her face.

"DNA test!!!" Ben ran up and down the room. "Ben shut cho ass up." Three mugged him. "Its your kid. Belive me or not. I dont give a fuck." she shrugged walking up stairs.

"I know its not mines.... Cause Ian fuck tha bitch!" I threw my hands in the air. They shook they head.

"Nigga you cant go bout one female and not fuck ha and get the bitch pregnant." Boomer walked in the kitchen.