The announcement

A/N: I didn't know what to put at the top so I just added a song.

Marinette's POV:

As I walked into the classroom. Everyone looked at me and stared at me, probably because I was actually early. I just shrugged it off, and Alya walked up to me. She looked nice. Her outfit was pretty but casual.

Alya's outfit:

Alya then started to talk to me

Alya then started to talk to me. When she motioned that someone came in through the door, and everyone including her were shocked. It was adrian I didn't really put in a lot of attention, but I was blushing a lot. So I decided to look away before my mouth did something that I would regret. ( Which is drool). Then the bell rang loudly. So loudly I thought that my ears were going to pop off. Ms.Bustier then entered the class and was surprised to see me and Adrian in class on time. Then she took a super quick attendance and got the classes attention. She said:

"Ok class. As you can tell I am very happy. And that is because our class has been invited to go spend some time in china. I don't know for how long yet but I will tell you when the day before we leave to the airport, and I already asked your parents they all said... YES!!!"

Everyone was super happy including me but it didn't last that long 'cause my face went from a smile to a frown. Because this is what she said next

" we have also been invited to the princess of china's coronation and her wedding and her after party."

First of all. They were all going to find out that I was a princess, just great. Second I am getting married what in the world is going on I am going to have to talk to my parents about this.

I just acted happy though because I didn't want anyone to get suspicious of me. She then dismissed us early since we had to pack but now what do I do.

A/N: Hey, I hope you liked this chapter of the book and I am sorry for not posting a lot but I have been really busy. Please don't get mad at me. Goodnight or good morning. Either way have a nice day or rest of day.