Zion To The Rescue

i didn't make a sound, but i was kinda visible. i was just hoping he wouldn't see me. "elom! let's go!" i heard him yell. he stood there on his phone while waiting for elom.

"ahchooo!" i sneezed. he looked up. i saw his eyes looking around to see where the sneeze came from. "thanks nose." i whispered to myself.

"hello??" i heard him call out. he started walking in my direction and i started to panic. "yo zion! come on!" i heard elom call out. zion turned around and walked towards his brother. "what were you doing?" elom asked. "nothing." zion responded. they both hopped on their bikes and rode off. i let out a sigh of relief and tried again to get up, but there was no use. 

Time went by
i fell asleep. i was tired and didn't try to get up. the sound of laughter and yelling woke me up. of course it was zion and elom.

"bro, you suck." i heard elom say. "yeah yeah whatever." zion said. i felt something poking my side and it really hurt. "ouch!" i said out loud. i immediately covered my mouth and closed my eyes.
[Zion]
i heard someone yell "ouch" from the same spot as earlier today. i started to get curious. "el, go back inside. i'll see you there." he nodded and ran into the house. i slowly started to approach blythe's side of the house. "hello?" i said softly. i got closer and saw blythe in a bush.
[Blythe]
he got closer and closer and i knew i was caught. "blythe?" he said.

"surprise?" i said with jazz hands and a smile

"the hell are you doing in a bush?" he asked reaching out his hand. i was about to take it, but then i remembered that one of my legs are probably broken.

"i don't need a hand. you can go though." i said with a smile. he looked at me like i was crazy. i got a serious face and said, "you can leave now, zion." he still didn't move. he had a resting face on.

"get up." he said. i looked at him getting annoyed.

"why do i need to get up, sir?" i asked.

"because i said so, mamas." he said crouching down and smiling at me.

"i don't feel like it. i happen to love this bush." i said petting the leaves. "leave." i said. he slowly shook his head.

"come on, love." he said grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

"OUCH STOP!" i yelled and fell back down again. he looked at my shocked.

"oh crap! sorry, did i hurt you?" he said with concern in his eyes. i shook my head and felt like crying because it hurt so bad.

"i think my leg is broken." i said soaking up the tears. he looked at me confused.

"how?" he asked looking at my leg.

"i jumped out the window." i said not facing him. i felt like he was gonna laugh at me since he always laughs at my misery and failures.

"why would you do that?" he asked blankly. i took a deep breath and looked at him.

"my dad." i said quietly.

"what?" he said.

"my dad." i said a little louder. he stood up and looked up at my house.

"your dad?" he asked confused.

"can you just help me?" i asked. he nodded and sat me up very careful.

"on the count of three, i'm gonna lift you up, okay? it might hurt." i nodded. "one....two....three." he said carrying me. "are you okay?" he asked walking over to his house.

"yes." i whispered in his ear because my head was buried in his collar bone. he walked in and set me on the couch.

"injured girl coming through!" he said making weird noises. i forgot how childish he was. he sat next to me and asked, "im not a doctor, so do you just want me to call the hospital?" i shook my head quickly.

"no, please." he looked at me in a weird way. "you asked if i wanted a hospital and i said NO so deal with it!" i snapped. he looked at me in shook and then smirked. that. damn. smirk. it will never fail to get to me.

"whatever makes you feel comfortable, love." he said getting up.

"and STOP calling me those names!" i yelled at him.

"no promises, beauty." i chuckled and rolled my eyes. i sat there and looked around. seeing all these pics of the family really made me realized that i didn't have a close family like that anymore. this family is perfect and beautiful.

"okay, so i got these things that could help with your leg." he said setting them on the table. i nodded unsurely. "girl, i told you i ain't no doctor. the hospital is still on the table." i gave him the death stare. "ok ok! no hospital, but i'll try my best, k sweets?" i rolled my eyes and smirked. "thank you." i said. he nodded with a smile and started wrapping my leg. "ow!" i yelled.

"stop being a baby. no one told you to jump out of the window!" he said.

"it was either that or my life!" i exclaimed. my face felt red. thank God i'm black....he couldn't see my face turning red.

"your life?" he said softly and concerned. i shook my head and looked down at my fingers. "blythe....if your life is in danger....i need you to talk to me." he said calmly.

"no, i was just kidding." i knew i didn't sound convincing because i was about to cry. he didn't say anything. "just hurry up." i said without looking at him. i could feel his eyes looking away from me and focusing back on my leg.

"okay, so that's it." he said. i nodded. this was my moment that i could let out everything....

____________________
comment your opinions tho! ✨🖤