𝗈𝗇𝖾.

"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵"

° 彡 ✧ ! 🌧ೃ ‧₊˚🍡・ ⋆༄♡.°

     jahseh sat on the leather sofa butt ass naked with tears in his eyes.

i mean what's happening right now is normal every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Miss Karen has her friends come over and use jahseh, an underage boy.

he was sold to her last year at the age of 15 from his old master, but she is slightly better since she feeds him and he has an actual room.

"dearie stop all that, you should be used to this by now" the old white lady said as she slid a magnum condom onto his soft dick.

he silently obeyed wiping his tears that continued to spill.

he usually doesn't cry, it's just that today, he was tired from yesterday, he didn't eat anything the past week since her and her husband has been so busy.

she put a black choker around his neck that read Karen's Bitch in 24 karat gold with some diamonds that's danced along the choker.

"what's with the look" she said sympathetically to the young boy as he just had his head down covering his manly goods.

"Dearie your dick is big what's the problem?" she said putting her hand on her hip as she got slightly irritated with his whiny mood.

that's wasn't the problem tho, he was tired of pleasing everyone, he wouldn't mind just pleasing her because sometimes she cares about him, it's just that he's tired of being used.

he slightly shook his head as the door opened.

"aye Karen the guys..the fuck going on here" he said looking at the young black boy who sat in the luxurious room with his going on 18 years wife.

"i'm prepping jahseh for the ladies the usual" she said all giddy as she went behind jahseh and ran her fingers threw his blonde twist.

"oh that's shit again"

"Randal! we've been doing this for 10 months now" she said taken back by his choice of words.

"oh..come give daddy a kiss" he teased making jahseh turn his head towards him.

"stop it! he is only for women, men aren't allowed to touch my honey pot" Karen shouted at her playful husband.

"they were allowed" he said coming over towards them. "look at him, he looks liked a damn girl" he said grabbing jahseh's face before grabbing his thigh which made Karen slap her husbands hand.

"Enough!" she said putting her foot down, now furious with her husband.

"Get Out!" she shouted as he let go of the young boys chin, holding his arms up in defense.

karen sighed as jahseh was now shaking a bit.

"he won't touch you dearie" she said leaning down and kissed his cheek, leaving a lipstick stain.

"knock knock" jahseh heard a different female voice say followed by others as they entered the room.

"$2,500 each no less" Karen said walking over to the ladies .