Why are YOU here?

It hurted....so badly she felt like she should of let go of life when she had the chance
After 20 minutes of crying she was just sitting down drawing in her tablet while drinking iced coffee.
She mumbles "I look like I'm old...."
She was drawing Alex,who was still in coma.
She drew and drew until finally she thought it looked nice.
After that she watched YouTube Videos.
After 3 hours she decided it was time
To go until she heard groaning.
She rushed to Alex's side and checked his breathing he was waking up....she had to go since she didn't know how he would react to her.
But too late he was already up
He looked around and then there....
He spotted a midget beside him.
A Black haired girl with faded dark blue tips.
Tinted Grey eyes. A running nose and rosy little chubby cheeks. Wearing a purple sweater with a black skirt and leggings.
He looked irritated "Why...are...YOU.here?"
Aarmau only stood there quietly.....she stutters
"I-I w-was ch-checking you like I-I always do!"
Alex looked annoyed "I don't need your pity"
Aarmau only softened her eyes
"I just wanted to make sure you were okay plus someone had to keep you company!"
Alex sighed "I sometimes like to be alone!....how long have you been doing this"
Aarmau only looked down and mumbled "since the day you got here"
Alex looked shocked and replied "how long have I been here?"
Aarmau looked up and then back down "almost 3 months...."
Alex shouted "3 MONTHS?!"
Aarmau calmed him down "l-look you were healing but if I didn't rush the process you would of been out for 6 months!"
Alex looked annoyed "what the hell do you mean if you didn't rush the process?"
Aarmau sighed and looked down "I came here early in the morning and late at night to heal you for 30 minutes and then stay by your side for a few hours to see how you were doing,then go back home and do things and that was my routine til now."
Alex turned his back towards Aarmau looking away from her "thanks....I guess...."
Aarmaus eyes lit up for a split second and then
She asked "you hungry?"
Alex "no-"
Alex's stomach growled "...."
Aarmau only looked at him "what do you wanna eat?"