Č Ā R Ē ?

Aarmau went out and bought Alex Rice and went back to him.
"Doctor said you couldn't eat hard food for a while I hope this okay!"
Alex looked at the rice and then looked at what Aarmau had
"....Why didn't you get something else why get rice as well?"
Aarmau:Well you would most likely get irritated plus I don't have much of an appetite I have a honey bun,you can have it...after you finish eating.
Alex eyes lit up he liked sweets so he hurried and ate.
After eating she gave him the honey bun.
Aarmau left not long after and went home.
She was alone....again.
You see She had never experienced love without pain and she has a bad fear of being alone
Her brothers are gone in a portal and her pets turned into their human forms and went off with their lovers...
No one is in the house except for herself.
She hates this...
The loneliness was almost unbearable....
(Next day)
She goes to the hospital and does the usual she eats and writes a story.
A few hours later Alex wakes up.
"You're here?"
Aarmau looked up and replied "Why wouldn't I be? Your my friend of course I'd care for you."
Alex looked annoyed and replied "I thought you would of forgot about me by the time I wake up and you don't have to wait for me to get out of coma."
"...I'm not like that plus like I said I care for you."