>intro pt.2

It's hot.

Obviously.

But it's bearable, especially after countless years visiting Hell. Jeno would even go as far as saying that it's comfortable.

However, that doesn't mean that once he's on Earth, it is uncomfortable. The crisp air compared to the sweltering heat isn't much of a difference in a comfort sense, but he is feeling a rather burning feeling inside.

He's leaned up against a tree, and it's pitch black outside. It's also snowing, and despite it being the ultimate contrast to the fiery heat of Hell, he's not freezing. He guesses he's immune to all that.

What he isn't immune to, however, just like other creatures, is emotions. Feelings.

Which is why he's angry right now.

He's angry, because he's watching an angel. A pretty angel. Pretty Na Jaemin, sitting all alone in his living room, watching the delicate snowflakes cascade onto the ground.

And perhaps anger isn't what he's traditionally supposed to be feeling, seeing as normal people would just feel kind of pitiful and sad, seeing someone spend Christmas alone.

But he's alone too right now, and all he can think about is how the frown which is marring Jaemin's face doesn't belong there at all. How could such a beautiful creature be capable of frowning so deeply?

And his anger isn't even directed at Jaemin, or himself. No, it's always to God.

As cliché as it sounds, he doesn't even hate God because he's a demon, despite that being the popular stereotype. Truthfully, Jeno wouldn't have had a problem with God, seeing as he's Hell's most powerful demon and has no business with God, but when He's been making Jaemin's life miserable for the past few centuries? Oh, Jeno has a problem with that.

In all honesty, he isn't supposed to know of Jaemin's existence. He's an angel and Jeno's a demon, there's no other demon in Hell who knows an angel. But being Satan's favourite does have its perks. Hence why Jeno now has a pretty name and a pretty face to identify the angel with.

And let's just say, that by watching from a distance, Jeno's been smitten by this angel for the past few centuries.