From Kid to Killer

(??? Pov)

Mom... Dad... I'm scared I wanna go home I'll be good I swear. I didn't mean to be born like this. I'm sorry.

  This is Y/N Parker son of Richard and Mary Parker, brother to Peter Parker, but you wouldn't know him since he was born a year after you were put in the facility you have been here six years. You may be wondering what a seven year old boy is doing in a facility like this, well he is a mutant and he is being experimented on. Fucked up isn't it well life is a bitch. But so is karma.

  (Y/N pov)

  Mom and dad aren't coming back are they? Will anyone save me they do horrible things to me they force me to take peoples powers til they die. I don't want to be a monster but I am. I just want to leave.
  Wait what is that a person is coming no no no no I don't want to go again.

???:open subject number 103's door. *Click*

  The door opens allowing a man in a military uniform into the small room, he carefully closes the door behind him.

  ???: Ok subject 103 I've been hired to have some fun so *pulls out shocker* if you'll kindly go to sleep I can begin *shocks me with a lot of electricity* *starts distortion in language* tHeRe We Go SlEeP.

  *Timeskip*

  I wake up to see myself underwater and connected to lots of tubes I look around and see another person.

  ???:Ok gentlemen I'm striker and today you'll both be getting an upgrade. Are you ready.

(When he tells wolverine about his dog tags he also gives you some of the skin from wolverine so that is how you got the healing factor also as soon as you were finished before Logan woke up the scientist took you back to there island so no you didn't escape yet)

  (Head scientist pov)

  We did it, it was a success subject 103 has been injected with adamantium and he lived he also seems to be able to produce claws so we put  nullifiers on all his powers.
All that needs to be done is bond him to subjects VM, CG, AV, TX, RT, LS, and PH. We already bonded subject 97 to subject AG it was successful so this should definitely work. End Audio record.

(Y/N pov)

  They are coming again I can sense it I have been honing my senses and abilities even without there use I can slightly get my claws out it was a struggle but I did it. When the footsteps stopped I heard the scientist call for my door to be open he walked in with tubes of goo, but I knew better than that it was not what it seemed the goo seemed to reach out for me. I was snapped out off thought when the scientist dropped the tubes and ran out of the room. The glass broke and the goo slithered over to me the red goo arrived first. It attached itself to me as did the rest of them I heard whispers that were not aloud so I listened.

  ???1: Hahaha hahahaha this will be fun oh the wonderful things that we could do tell me  Y/N what do you want most.

I didn't even think before answering.

  Y/N: I want to leave I want out of here.

  ???:2: what would you do to gain that freedom.

Y/N: anything I'd kill everyone else if I had to.

???1:Hahhhhhhaahaaahhhaahahahahahahahahahahahah I love this kid already let's cause total Carnage.

  ???2: let's be the venom that kills them all.

  ???3: let's be the cure for all those who don't want it but will receive it anyway.

  ???4: we will be the toxin that will run through their veins.

???5: we will cause an uproar that descends into a chaotic riot.

  ???6: we will lash out at all who oppose us and bury them.

  ???7: let's be one and help each other.

Y/N: We ArE AnArChY

As I yell I transform into a slender but bulky dark violet creature and can feel my powers course through me as we break the nullifiers. I feel one other like us but first it's time to cause Carnage.

Y/N: hahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahaahhaaahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

  I rip the door off its hinges and run straight at the first guard and bite his head off as I launch a spike at another. I rip and tear everything and everyone in the facility and if they are superpowered or mutant I take all of it. But as I finish I go to the last cell remaining and rip it open as the light hits the inside I hear a shriek as something launches itself at me, I grab it by it's neck and bring it to my face and examine it. It looked like another symbiote as Carnage and the others call themselves. That's what they.said while I feasted on the guards. I revealed my face and asked who was inside the symbiote.

???: Our name is Tiffany Wilson but you may call us Agony.

I let her go and told her everyone is dead and to feast on the fresh corpses. As she ran off I did to and ate my share. I could feel something in the facility calling to me so I went to it, when I found it I saw a glowing green ore something told me to eat it so I did. I found myself absorbing it through my system and gaining it's powerful properties this could come in handy.
  I went back and found Agony eating and we left to never return to this retched place.

  Woohoo so that is the first chapter of the new story I put out so if you like it follow me but I'll see you guys and gals at the next update this is GodAnubis peace.