The past is forever

No one pov:

"Mommy, Daddy, brother look at What I caught!" said the sweet kind girl.

"Oh sweety that's wonderful!, but what did you caught this time?" said the mother of the girl.

"Oh it's a purple one! i-" said the girl but then there was a explosion in the distance.

"M-mommy, D-dada, B-Brother what w-was that?" said the girl frighten and afraid.

"W-we need to go NOW!" said the Dad. but before he could run with his family he was caught in behind. 

"UGH!!" Said the father in pain "DADDY! NO!" said the daughter in terror.

" sweety go without me I will hold them off and never look back GO!!" said the father pushing the mysterious person off him and ready to fight.

"NOO!! DADDY!!!!" said the girl but did as told with her brother and mom plus was force to by the mother and brother.

They ran and ran till they were far away from there house. The reaming  family were breathing heavily. They found a cave to sleep in plus it was night obviously but at night it can at times be dangerous.

"M-mommy will daddy c-come back?" said the sad girl. 

"He will of course come back but it's turning dark soon so time to go to bed..OK" said the mom with doubt but of course have to lie to not cause worry. When the daughter went to sleep the mom went to see her son that is much older then his sister. The brother was sitting in the back of the cave looking blankly at the floor as if he had no emotions not so ever. The mother started to clear her throught and started to speak.

"um son my dear I know this is difficult but I have to tell you the truth now.."

memory corrupted...

"Ok mommy I will protect my sissy" said the brother protectively.

When they heard another explosion but so loud that it was near.

"W-What is happening m-momma?" said the girl panicking from waking up by the explosion.

"let's go now!" when the mom said that the mom was stabbed in the back.

"G-go on w-without m-e-..." that was the last words they heard from there mother again.

"N-no I won't go I will protect you MOMMY!!!" said the girl not wanting to lose anyone else. 

The girl went to the mystery man and hit him hard to make him fall when mystery wolfs came out of nowhere and bit the sister of the brother. The girl passed out on the floor while the man laughed saying it was two easy.

"s-si-sissy!!" said the brother in a cry he was then was bit as well but did not pass out like the sister. The brother went plus kicked the man that cried in pain and he also picked up his sister and ran with two wolfs on his tail and a mystery man. They kept running till there was a dead end. The bottom of the dead end is a water fall. 

"There is nowhere to run now brat!" said the man in annoyance. They were coming near when.. the brother with the sister drop down into the river. "WAIT- NO!! YOU BRATS!!" said the man in annoyance of failure.

Memory ended....

I hope you liked the first chapter. Also tell me if there is any spelling mistakes so I can fix them. But anyways see you in the next chapter!

P.S I will upload a darry or a famous films oneshot( with smut if you want plus you can request too ;) ) but for now I will do this story first. Bye!