Nagisa x Reader ~Free!~

I can't help but quicken my steps as I approach the door leading to the roof, my hands being thrown infront of me to push open the latch. A large breeze pushed my hair over my shoulders, the crisp spring air filling my lungs.

"Oh hey (y/n)!" A familiar voice exclaims, my smile widen upon hearing it.

I turn in it's direction, my eyes meeting with a pair of magenta ones. I skip to the side of the pool, kneeling down to almost be eye level with him as we continue to smile at one another.

"I missed you," I mutter, pushing my forehead on his.

"I missed you more~" he sighs, nuzzling his nose against mine.

The moment of peace was ended by a large splash of water hitting Nagisa's back, droplets landing on my cheeks. He whips around, chasing down whoever broke our moment. I watch with a giggle as they push eachother underwater playfully, before walking to stand beside Gou.

"Hey (y/n), how was vacation?" She smiles at my approach, letting her whistle hang loosely around her neck.

"It was amazing, America is wonderful!" I smile, folding my hands together behind my back.

She smiled with a nod before pulling the whistle to her lips, releasing a sharp breath to catch the attention of the boys.

"Alright, you guys can leave after you get 20 laps!" She yells, they all smile before spashing through the pool again.

-

I watched as the sky slowly blended into light shades or pink and violet, before a pair of soft, gentle hands cover my eyes. A presence loomed over my shoulder, releasing soft breaths on my ear.

"Guess who," Nagisa mutters, giggling slightly at the end.

"Hm, I'm not sure," I spoke as a smile spread across my lips, Nagisa chuckles as he turns me around, uncovering my eyes as he places a soft peck on my cheek.

"You ready to go home?"

I jump to my feet, our hands interlocking as we leave the school grounds. Our steps syncronized as we walked past the beach, the sunset perfectly reflecting across the water.

We stopped for a moment, simply watching as the waves ripple across the surface, slowly dampening more sand on their ascent on the shore. I turn to Nagisa, the low orange glow of the sun gave his skin a euphoric glow.

I remained entranced by his side profile for another few moments before he turned to me, an angelic grin danced across his face as his eyes sparkled with admiration and love.

He leaned closer, carefully pressing his lips on my forehead, then my cheeks and to my jaw. He paused for a moment, cupping my cheek in his palm before connecting our lips together, moving melodically so I melted into his touch.

He pulled back, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. He released my hands for a moment, turning his back to me before squatting down slightly. I smiled brightly before jumping onto his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He proceeds to run down the beach, sprinting through the sand as we choke out our laughter. He proceeds to spin me, causing the space around me to blur together before stopping suddenly, both of our bodies land on the warm white sand.

We both release a few more giggles while we rest on our backs, Nagisa landed beside me. He rolled onto his side, facing me with the same adorable expression.

"I love you so much," he mutters, rubbing his nose on mine with his eyes closed.

"I love you more."

---

Heres a super short cheesy chapter, I figured I might as well try to post something.
Mainly cause this sounds like the perfect moment to have with a boyfriend...

#foreversingle

But anyways, hope you all have a nice day, and incase you are in school I hope you did well on finals!

<3authorsenpai