Theif!Karma x Princess!Reader ~Assassination Classroom~

Some of you may remember this story, and it seemed to be a favorite amongst those who request past chapters.

I don't plan to drag it into 3 different parts like before, but I'll write this one up to where I left off...

And if enough people like it I'll make the last part that I never managed to pulish before my story was deleted!

(BTW it was gonna be a lemon)

Hope you enjoy!

<3author-senpai

-

"Bring the accused foward."

My voice broke through the silence, guards oblige without hesitation as they pull the figure closer, pushing him to his knees. Everything remained still for a moment before I nodded towards the guard, he reached for the felt bag covering the prisoner's face, pulling it off.

The removal of the ichy fabric reveal a pile of bright strawberry red hair, as his face lifted my eyes locked with a pair of bright, miscevious gold ones. I give a hard stare, refusing to admire the features of the male.

"According to our sources, you were attepmting to steal the crown jewel, what is your defence?" I question him, sitting up a little straighter.

"What proof do you have of that accusation?" He smirks towards me, a sharp canine tooth shown through his perfect teeth.

"The word of the most trusted guard to the crown, now tell how you learned the location of the jewel."

"I was told to get it by someone in town, he told me to bring it back to him," the red-head spoke with less confidence.

"Why did you go through with it, while knowing the price of getting caught?"

"He threatened to hurt some close friends of mine, so I couldn't argue."

I stopped for a moment, blinking while trying to hold back the pity in my heart. I knew he couldn't have done this himself, or just on a whim. I continue my mental argument for another couple moment before taking a breath.

"What are the names of those friends of yours?" I spoke solidly, without room to ignore my words.

"Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano, they live in the lower class in town," he had a lower voice, seeming to be afraid of mentioning them.

I nod, motioning one guard closer to me, I quietly tell him to find out about the man who forced the red-head to steal from me. Before they leave however, I turn to the boy as he is being pulled through a pair of doors.

"Theif, what is your name?"

He turned to me with a smirk, his eyes sparkling slightly in excitement.

"Karma Akabane, lovely Princess (y/n)~" he responds slyly, nipping his lower lip slightly.

I turn away as he is pulled out of the room, another pair of guards come towards me. It takes me a moment to collect myself and reduce the redness in my cheeks from his blunt behavior.

"Find those friends of his, they are to be welcomed to stay in the palace while we look for the man accused, they will not be brought by force."

They quickly bow, leaving the room to fullfill my orders. As the throne room is now empty, I slump down onto my father's throne. I throw my legs on the arm rest, stretching my arms above my head.

"Why did you have to leave now?" I mutter to myself, remembering how my parents had left for the week, visiting the neighboring kingdom.

My figure glides through the halls, empty and blank, reeking in wealth that I revolted. I couldn't help what family I was born in, but I didn't have to pretend I belong above others. I stopped at the sound of hurried footsteps, turning around I face a guard.