Merry (late) Christmas

The snow fell gently out of the night sky, landing softly onto the ground outside of the house. Everyone was asleep, except for Y/N. You see, you had forgotten to finish wrapping all of Sayori's gifts, and even if it was late you knew you had to have it finished before she woke up in the morning. As you continued to nick your fingers and make your best attempt at making the presents look good, you could hear Sayori's soft snores in the other room. A peaceful noise, making the even more peaceful night seem magical. As you finish up, your bed sounds like an even better option, rather than almost dozing off on the couch again. You push open the door gently, careful not to let it creak, and close it to a crack again before climbing under the covers and pulling Sayori close to your chest. She rolls around a bit before peacefully settling onto your chest, mumbling in her sleep before pulling you closer. She smells like roses and books and sleep. Your eyes drift closed, and you slowly succumb to a beautiful nights rest.

"WAAAAKKKEEEEE UPPPPPP SLEEPY HEAD!!!" Sayori shakes you awake excitedly, giggling in delight at the sour look on your face. "Love... What time is it?" You grumble out, rubbing the crust from your eyes. "Hehe... About thaaat...." She stutters out nervously. You roll over to look at the alarm clock. "7 am!?!?" You say angrily. Sayori chuckles with a bit of guilt mixed into her voice. "You are so lucky I love you so much dork. Now who's excited about presents silly?" You boop her nose and smile, seeing her beam with joy is so magical. You both stumble to the bathroom and brush your teeth, getting ready for the morning but staying in your cozy pajamas. Sayori runs up to the christmas tree, practically squealing with joy. She hands you your presents, and you give her all of yours. You watch as she rips into the paper, gasping loudly when she sees that large stuffed koala inside. As you continue opening presents, being pleasantly suprised that she had picked out so many amazing gifts for you, she finally picks up the gift you've been dying to watch her open. She picks up the small box, opening the wrapping paper and then the box itself. Inside, she finds a beautiful rose quarts necklace, and immediately begins to tear up. "I... I love this so much y/n I can't believe you did this for... me. You're the best boyfriend ever!" She cries heartily to you, engulfing you in a hug that soaks your soul with hapiness. You hold her close, cherishing every moment with her. The fire lit, the pine tree smell, everything so perfect. The other girls end up visiting, and you give them their gifts. Natsuki loved her new fancy mixing bowls, Yuri loved her new book set, and Monika loved the fancy pen set and poetry books you got her. You all gather around, spending the whole day watching Christmas movies, laughing, enjoying each other's company. The day was perfect.

As the snow continues to fall, you ask Sayori to come with you to your room. As she walks in, you give her a smile and point up. "Mistletoe" you smirk, and watch the blush spread across her face. You pull her close, the glint in her eye telling you she wants this too. Your lips meet, the kiss beginning slow and loving, becoming heated and passionate. Your lips move together swiftly, and you hear a soft moan from Sayori's lips as you deepen the kiss. As your lips part, your cheeks flush and you catch your breath, savoring the moment. Sayori squeaks, covering her face and trying to catch her breath as well. Gently, you move her fingers, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the bed. You snuggle closely, playing with her hair and rubbing her back slowly. "Merry christmas, Sayori" you whisper, looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Merry Christmas, y/n. I love you."

Merry late Christmas everyone, I'm so sorry it's late, I've just been really busy this holiday season. I love you guys so much! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!