Jake Fuller part 3

I knew it.. Jake Fuller was a bad boy and I was in love with him. After the police took him into custody I didn't know what to do with myself. It had been a whole month since you last saw Jake and you hated to say it but you missed him. "Hey Y/n" Like said "Are you ok?" " I'm fine I'm just... sad about -" I said. "Yeah yeah yeah I know your sad about Jake i get it!" He said in a very angry tone. "What's your problem ? " I asked standing up. "Come on Y/n I've been your best friend for years and you choose stupid Jake, I would never make you cry ever but look he has!" He started to pack his things to leave. "Luke... don't leave" I said.  He was still packing his stuff. " Luke " I said firmly. "What" He yelled. I kissed him... he kissed back I liked it but it didn't feel like Jakes kisses but it felt good. (Sorry if you guys wanted detail I want to write that for Jakes part 😉) After you had lost your virginity to Jake YOU to started dating and after 7 years he proposed. Jake hasn't crossed your mind until work one day. It was a normal day of work when your friend Kim from high school came up to you and started to shove her phone I'm your face. "Didn't we go to school with him?" She asked. You looked up at the phone screen and you were shocked. "Jake Fuller has been released from his prison sentence." "Oh my god" you said in complete and utter shock. You never broke up with him, but were you to even dating? Kim had walked away. After work you had to walk home because your husband had took your car. As you were walking someone pushed you against a wall and started to kiss your neck "Get of me you pervert" you scream, hitting him. "I told you we would finish this" "What?" You asked. The stranger looked up and you see Jake mother fucking Fuller. Only two parts left in this seek to be continued.