Luciano spinelli

This was requested by JessACampbell414
Luciano and you were best friends. You two have been extremely close ever since kindergarten since you were neighbors. Yours and Luciano moms became good friends while they would wait for you both to get on the bus. So that meant Luciano and you spent everyday together growing up.
Now that your in high school, boys were all you thought about. "So Y/N we're throwing a party tomorrow, you should come?" " Only if Luciano comes. " You said looking at him. "We'll be there." Luciano said answering Mia' s question. "Okay great." She said walking off. "Why'd you want me to go?" " Because you're my best friend and we go everywhere together. " " Yeah, best friends. " Luciano whispered. "What'd you say?" "Oh nothing. I'll see you there." He said walking to class.
It was Saturday night. You were getting ready for the party. Luciano came to pick you up. "You look beautiful. Ready to go?" Luciano asked walking up to your room. You nodded yes.
As you got to the party, Mia yelled for Luciano and you to play spin the bottle. "Oh I don't -" "Don't be a pussy." Luciano said. You glared at him and walked over. It was your turn to spin. As soon as Luciano saw it landed on him, he couldn't help but smile looking at you.
"It's just a kiss." You thought to yourself
Luciano could tell you didn't want to. "We don't have to do this."  "No worries It's just a kiss." You said. You closed your eyes, and leaned in for a kiss. Luciano grabbed your face and you felt his soft lips against yours. Now could tell you liked it.
"Okay, New rule. Whoever it spins on from now on, has to go in a room and confess something to one another.' Mia said. Since it was Luciano's  turn, he went. "Huh, would you look at that." Mia said. " We don't have to go. " Luciano said looking at you. "Lets go." You said getting up.
Luciano and you say on a bed in silence until Luciano spoke up. "I'll go first. I'm in love with you. I know that your my best friend and we've known each other basically all our lives, but I love you. And I know I -" " Luciano shut up. " You said cutting him off. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. But I'm crazy about you. I always have been." " Luciano shut up. " You said giving him a look. "There's just something about you that-"
You cut Luciano off by kissing him. Luciano looked at you in the eyes and continued to kiss him. "Wanna get out of here?" You asked. Luciano grabbed your hand and the two of you walked out of the door without saying anything.
"I knew something would happen." Mia said gigging.