- one

cries of a baby rang through the halls, as the Queen of the most respected Kingdom sighs, holding her son who holds the whole sky in his eyes.

a pleasing smile forms on her ethereal face as the prince softly holds her index finger with his tiny hands. the King is watching the most precious scene in his life.

his well built body made its way to his Queen, who weakly looks at him and intertwine her hands to his.

"i-i shall name him, Kim Taehyung, b-but its f-for the best to call him Snow White, f-for the prince's safety" her once mellow voice turned into a pained one, salty tears is forming in her doe eyes.

"i-i cant continue the journey i am taking, m-my King forgive me for i'll be stopping this right now" the Queen weakly said

and for the first time in history, the others saw the King's tears and cries-

the cries of a desperate man who wants his love to be with him to the end.

᪥ ᪥ ᪥

"Snow White, my darling, will you please come here?" the King said, beside him is a exquisite woman whose eyes darted at the precious 15 years old boy in his favorite dress, gracefully walking towards to them.

he looked divine, too divine that makes her envy to his beauty.

"i would like to introduce you to your new mother" Snow White's eyes lit up as seeing the woman, the boy thought that he would feel the mother's love again.

"its nice to meet you my dear" she said in her sickenly sweet tone to the fragile beauty, smirking as he greeted her back.

"im looking forward to spend more time with you, Snow White" she said and mentally roll her eyes when the pure boy squeals.