Sexually Frustrated (Solby)

Sam woke up in the middle of the night.
Sweating, heart racing, as blood was send down to his dick, causing a bulge to form in the boys boxers.
"Fuck" he winced, the blonde had woken up from an all too real wet dream about his best friend, Colby Brock. The boy was so sexually frustrated he could cry. (Sams baby- 🥺)

He then quickly sat up, and made his way to the brunettes room, which was right across from his. He pushed the door open then nearly slammed it shut, causing Colby's eyes to shoot open as he sat up to look at Sam. "Sam? What's going on?" The brunette mumbled as he rubbed his eyes sleepily.

Sam stepped closer revealing his face, his eyes full of tears, his hair a mess and his sweet face flushed with red from crying. "I n-need you" Sam cried a bit more, confusing the brunette. Colby quickly sat up and walked over to the crying blonde. "I-I had a dream a-about us, together- a-and...I just need you" tears fell down the boys face.

Colby finally realized what was happening, causing a sly smirk to form across his lips. "It h-hurts" Sam looked down at the painful bulge in his boxers as Colby quickly started palming the blonde. "Get on the bed" Colby spoke, his voice stern and dominant. Sam obeyed, crawling on the bed and watching as the brunette crawled onto him.

Colby pushed his hips down, grinding on the boys dick, causing Sam to let out long moans "m-more Colby!! More!" Sam couldn't hold back anymore, his legs quickly wrapped around Colby's waist, causing him to grind harder. Colby then got up and pulled both of their boxers off, sending them flying across the room. Both were now very aroused.

The brunette spit on his hand and quickly stroked himself as he asked Sam what he wanted, "h-hard...go hard daddy please!!" Sam moaned at the feeling of Colby's tip being pressed against his entrance. The next thing he knew, Colby slammed into him and almost immediately started thrusting hard and fast. "H-holy f-fuck!!!" The blonde cried out in pleaser and surprisingly little pain.

Sam still had his legs wrapped around the brunettes waist, causing Colby to thrust at an amazing angle, hitting the boys prostate dead on. "So close!! "S-o, so close daddy!!" Sam practically yelled. Colby went down to kiss and lick around Sams neck, then went up to deeply kiss the boy. The blonde then moaned into Colby's mouth as he came, just after a few more deep, hard thrusts, Colby came as well.

The brunette pulled out and smashed his lips into Sams, biting and licking at the boys bottom lip before he pulled away. "Sam, I love you so fucking much" Colby bit his lip as he went back down to kiss Sams lips "I love you too" the blonde smiled, pulling Colby closer, deepening the kiss.

When colby woke up the next day, both boys were practically tied together, he smiled at the site of the smaller boy cuddled into his chest, "so fucking hot" Colby smirked as Sam slightly shifted in his sleep.

Hey!!
So I'm like- REALLY bad at endings, so I hope this wasn't too bad.
Let me know what u think- or don't, idc 😂
I also didn't read over this...so let's hope there's no mistakes 🖤🤘