Can i join? (Solbake)

Colby pulled off his shirt as he made his way over too Jake and Sam before Jake grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the side, and whispered in a deep and instructive tone "don't fucking hurt him, okay?". Colby nodded, as the tight grip Jake had around his wrist finally went loose. "Colby, comfort him" Jake stated as he pulled his pants and boxers down, getting into position and lining up with Sams entrance.

Colby went down to kiss Sams neck, licking and sucking in the spots that drove him crazy. While Jake pushed into Sam, instantly thrusting "Jake, earlier Sam wanted you to fuck him hard, remember that Sammy??" Colby smirked as he looked at Jake, then looked at Sam for a response. The blonde nodded fast, begging Jake to go hard. 

Jake quickly and roughly started thrusting into Sam. Colby began to snake his hand down the blondes body, wrapping his warm hand around the boys length. Sams eyes jolted open once Jake hit his prostate and Colby began moving his hand faster, causing the small boy to finally cum, followed by a long moan. Jake tapped Sams hip, signalling for him to turn onto his stomach with his ass in the air, which he did.

This time, Colby was the one to roughly thrust into the boys entrance whilst Sam sucked Jake off. Colby slammed into the boy making him hum and moan loudly around Jakes member. "F-fuck S-Sam." Jake threw his head back as he came down the boys throat, Colby cumming not long after. The three boys sat there, breathing heavily as Sam slowly tipped toward Jake, leaning his head on Jakes shoulder as he drifted to sleep.

Colby got up and threw on his shirt and pants before giving Jake a quick nod and heading back upstairs. "Sam. Sam." Jake spoke softly as he shook the blonde awake. Sam responded with a hum as he sat up and looked at Jake with drowsy eyes, causing him to smile. "Get dressed" Jake chuckled as he and Sam sat up, got dressed then went upstairs only to cuddle.

This is shit. The ending it shit. I'm sorry. I've been really busy with school. 😪😪