Part 1

Hope you all enjoy

///////////////////////////////////////

Dipper's Pov

I roll down the window of my 2007 Ford Ranger. It might be an old truck, but for me being 18 it's not to bad of a truck. I put my hand in the bag of potatoe chips I have in my passenger seat, as I watch the Gravity Falls welcome sign roll past me. After another 20 minutes of driving, I reach the Mystery Shack. I take out the photo that townsfolk and I took after the battle with Bill Cyper. Even five years after we defeated him, he still gives me nightmares. I walk to the entrance of the shack and dust off my jeans I got from a thrift store and my flannel red shirt. I open the door and I see Grunkle Stan sitting in his old yellow recliner chair and Grunkle Ford sitting at the kitchen table working on some notes I have no hope in understanding. I knock on one the wall to make sure they notice my presence. They both do and rushed to give me a hug. Grunkle Ford was the first to get to me because even though he's old, his body is well in shape. Grunkle stan is the last because he still has the big ol gut he's always had. Both of they're hair have become completely grey at this point in they're age, but they're physical features still haven't aged a day. "I haven't seen you both in 5 years, how's it been going."

30 minute time skip

To some up the half hour of catching up we've been up to. Grunkle stan's Mystery Shack has been making better sales in the past 5 years, due to him taking advantage of Grunkle Ford's new inventions and monsters he's been catching in the forest. Grunkle Ford has made the barrier that Bill Cyper has been trying to get out of even stronger than it had been before. They also informed me that Wendy has decided to become a carpenter and has gotten a job traveling to different job sites and helping them build and doing electrical work. Soos is now living in Florida with his now wife that he met 5 years ago during our first summer here. His wife is from a pretty well off family and they helped Soos get his feet planted after moving to Florida. Gideon has gotten out of prison and has moved back into his fathers house in gravity falls. The only person that Grunkle Ford and Stan don't know about in the past 5 years is The Northwest Family. After The Northwest family lost their money after defeating Bill Cyper by trying and taking over the town during the rebuild. A whole lot of legal issues came up during some digging the FBI did. They got sued for all they're money and they're company. The whereabouts of the Northwest family is still unknown, but Pacifica is working at a local food mart in central Gravity Falls, that's about all they know. The rest of the townsfolk have still been doing they're normal daily routine and job's, even though it's been half a decade. Old Man Maguket is a top Professor at Harvard. They tester his IQ and he's actually top ranked with some of the smartest people in the world, the same goes for Grunkle Ford. He sold his mansion he was living in Gravity Falls and sleeps under his desk at the University. The staff and directors know about this, but from how stupidly smart he is, they tend to leave it alone because he isn't bothering anyone. I force a weak smile. "All this news kind of reminds me of the good old days during summer, even the bad days as well". They give me a concerned look. "Don't you miss all the chaos we went through, it was a rush." My weak smiled turned into a wide, almost evil smile" Grunkle Ford shook my shoulder and he had a fearful look on his face. "Dipper you need to come down to the laboratory right away."

//////////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy this first part