Bad start..

Kaden's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly. I looked over to see Raven sleeping. I checked my phone time. 4am, weird. She's usually up before me. Nonetheless I seen Albert was calling me and I answered.

"Hello-" I was cut off by Albert.. crying? "K-Kaden.." he sounded so scared and I hopped out of bed "Albert? What's wrong?" I asked with confusion, "K-Kirsten.." I immediately knew what happened but asked anyways, "What happened?" I have always had feelings for Albert and it was slowly becoming to where I would ignore my girlfriend. "W-we had a f-fight.." I looked over at Raven and back, "Do you want me to come over?" I wanted him to say yes. I hated seeing him like this.

"Y-yes. Please.." He said trembling. "Alright I'll order tickets tonight and-" He cut me off again, "Please j-just order them now.." I didn't want him to be hurt anymore so that's exactly what I did. I packed enough clothes for at least a month.

"I'm going to get ready I'll call you back, okay?"
"O-okay." He said it in the saddest tone I've ever heard him speak. I woke up Raven and I told her, "Baby? Um.. I need to visit Albert because he had a fight with his girlfriend.. is that okay?" She looked and nodded. She was still tired. She had fallen off of the bed slightly so I picked her up and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead.

I checked the tickets again and they're coming.. Tomorrow! Nice! I can see Albert sooner. I dialed Albert and called. He answered and said "Kirsten gave me bruises everywhere.." (note she would never do this she's the best irl <3)
"What?! Oh god are you okay?" I was worried
"Yeah.. I just wish you could come over sooner-" ...That's when it happened... Adrenaline rushed over me.. I knew what I had to do. I told Albert, "It's still 5am. I'll cancel the tickets and I'll be there today, tonight, or tomorrow morning. I'm driving."

"Are you sure? I can come get you-" "No. This is up to me and I'll see you as soon as possible, it's only 17 hours and I'll try to drive quick."
"Okay.. well I'm going to take a break from Kirsten and I'll get back to you, okay?"

"Okay."
Okay cliffhanger noobs- jk but I'll start to write more often and this is my first fanfic I've made on Wattpad -w- sorry it's short and I'll try to make a better storyline- I didn't think it through XD