Accidental walk in (this chapter is boring in my opinion :/)

Alberts POV
I walked downstairs to eat some breakfast. I ate cereal. I was humming while I walked upstairs. I grabbed a Baby Blue Hoodie and Black Ripped Leggings.

I had a thought.. should I just break up with Kirsten and get it over with? I mean.. I AM Gay but and just afraid to admit it. I checked the house and noticed Kaden wasn't around.

I walked in the bathroom to see him shirtless- he smiled and closed the door. I rubbed my face because it turned red. I grabbed my phone and began to Call Kirsten.

Kaden's POV
I can't believe that happened. I up on my glasses and put on Black Leggings and a Red Hoodie. I heard yelling and opened the bathroom door.

I made my way downstairs and seen Kirsten and Albert fighting. I ran in front of Albert and stayed in a protective stance. Then Kirsten scratched my face with her nails and Albert slapped her hand. "I DONT WANNA HURT YOU!" He yelled.

I fell and blacked out. I woke up to Albert holding me and crying. Kirsten was nowhere around and I hugged him back. He carried me Bridal Style upstairs and put me on his bed.

He put a band-aid on my cut and kissed my forehead. He took me downstairs and grabbed blankets. "Movie Night!" He said. "Okay." I replied.

Alberts POV
I grabbed snacks and put on a comedy. It was "Night School" (with Kevin Hart -w-) and we cuddled on the couch afterwards. It was pitch black and I felt Kaden snuggle up to me. We went under the covers.

It took Kaden a minute to fall asleep and I kept thinking and spaced out. I forgot what I was thinking about when I snapped out of it. I fell asleep once my head hit the pillow.

Henlo. It's Hailey. I honestly think this chapter was boring so I won't get offended if u agree -w-~331 words