On My Way <3

Kaden's POV

I grabbed my keys and unlocked my car. I was exited to see Albert, it felt like it was forever. I started the car and put my stuff in the back. I began to drive and stopped by Starbucks and ordered two coffees. One for me and one for Albert. He liked cold drinks anyways and it was hot in Florida. I got some food at a Jack In The Box. I began driving my way.

I thought about what I should do with the food to keep it warm. It was for Albert. I don't eat.. i have Anorexia. It sucks but I want to stay skinny. I'm also Gay but haven't told anybody yet. I have bad Anxiety and Depression. Albert keeps me happy whenever I think about him or when I'm with him.

I hated when I wasn't with him. It was making everything worse and I have scars on my arms from cutting myself but I told everybody that a cat attacked me.

~Time skip~
I had 2 more hours left! I was so exited even though during our phone call an hour earlier he said he would be back with Kirsten in a month and they agreed on it. I didn't like Kirsten very much because she didn't like me for some reason. I think she knows about me being Gay and stuff. But I don't think much about it.

I was driving for what seemed like forever but then I seen it. I was here! I drove into Alberts driveway and hurried out with his Coffee and Tacos(tacos because yes) I knocked on the door. He took a minute but opened it.