a cry for help

Kate's POV
As I got fixed my hair and makeup for my fashion line opening in Topshop on Oxford Street, JJ ran in.

"Kate?"

"What's up?"

I looked up at him confused as he looked anxious.

"Tiffany is in hospital..."

"IS SHE OKAY"

"She's stable at the moment. the doctors say she's lucky. Josh is with her now- he said not to say anything at the opening because he wants to keep it low."

"Of course, I don't even want to go now"

"You have to babe, she'd want you to"

I grabbed my clutch and walked downstairs linked with JJ. i didn't want to smile, my best friend is barely stable in hospital, even though we both had our differences, she was the one who helped me and wiped the tears away in my darkest times so I couldn't imagine a life without her.

I got asked millions of questions, posed for so many photos and spoke about my inspiration for the line and gave a little speech.

"I never was one who was obsessed with clothes or makeup, I was more the notebook and guitar kinda girl but somehow I became so in love with fashion and makeup. I think my best friend brought that out in me, tiffany. who sadly couldn't be here today, she's too busy with hers!"

Everyone laughed.

"It's hard to define my inspiration for the collection as their is so many different styles and my different personalities. like this tracksuit combo is inspired by my lazy days with JJ and this beautiful white diamanté dress is inspired my X Factor winners single moment. They stem from the happy and joyful memories of my life, like a scrapbook of my life in fashion"

"The makeup collection was so much fun to be involved in, the process was amazing and I'm so glad I did it. the makeup consists of my favourite looks that everyone can create themselves at home now. i wanted this whole line to be affordable and accessible. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your afternoon, buy lots and thank you all for the support. Im off now"

I walked of stage and down the aisle of the seats, everyone was clapping. I still was pinching myself about having my own line, it's crazy.

"We'll go now babe" JJ whispered in my ear

I lifted Hope into my arms and JJ toke hold of Brody and Declan's hands. We walked to the car as a family, family. it sounded weird saying it but we were. JJ drove to the hospital, he stopped outside the door to let me off.

"She's on floor 5, mental health unit, ask the nurses what room she's in. I'll drop the kids of at your mums and be back in twenty. tell josh come down, I'll bring him home"

"Okay, be back quick okay, I'll need you"

I closed the door and walked up the hospital steps. I walked over to the elevator, where I met George.

"I really don't you should go up george, she's fragile and she needs Josh. I know you may have feelings for her but I know her, all she will want when she wakes is Josh. the truth hurts" I spoke to george

"your right, tell her I came anyways and let me know how she is okay?"

"Of course, come over tonight- it's movie night and all Brody wants to watch his horror movies like you"

"JJ won't mind? "

"He'll get over it" I smiled

The elevator reached level 5.

"Bye, come by round 8" i smiled

"Okay, see ya then monkey" he spoke as the door closed

I could hear screams and cries for help. my heart broke, I walked over to the nurses station.