Chapter 19 ~ Thoughts

Announcer: it's crazy The score is going back to back!!!! Who is gonna Winn thiisssss!!!!

Keyshia: !!! Ohhh man kamora this is a great game (*looks at me*)

Me: yea :/

Keyshia: what's wrong honey?

Me: nothin (*i sat up*)

Keyshia: well help me cheer Daniel on! Whooooo!!! Gooo baby!!!!!

Me: (*i looked up and saw justin across the court he was laughing and talkin with some guys, I sat back and jus watched I didn't know what to think do I like him? But then there's Jawan, then...... Jacob but he's jus i don't know, I look up and see Justin look over at me then he daps his boys bye then walks away. My heart skips a beat, I don't know what to*)

Justin: hey

Me: aaaaa! (* I fall over in my chair*)

Justin: ohh you ok (*he helps me up then sits next to me*)

Me: Uhh yea (*i itch my head*)

Justin: now this is a good game!

Me: uhhh yea :/

Justin: what's wrong?

Me: ummm nothin

Justin: kamora!

Me: (*i lean awAy*) Justin jus

Justin: what I do?

Me: nothin (*i got up and walked away justin reached me threw the mess and pulled me into a janitors closet*) Justin!!

Justin: kamora! What is going on?

Me: it's nothin (*i look away*)

Justin: kamora! Just tell me what I did please

Me: you didn't do nothin I jus you know don't know what to think about you and me and spending this much time together may not be helping things...... (*he kisses me again*) see that!!

Justin: me kissing you is the problem?

Me: no.... Yes.. No ughhhh!

Justin: lol clam down dimple face

Me: -.- stop (*i folded my arms*)

Justin: *mock me* stop

Me: Justin -.-

Justin: Justin

Me: uggh you don't listen

Justin: I am I'm sorry if you don't want me to kiss you then say that.

Me: ok don't do that

Justin: alright fine

Me: thank you

Justin: (*opened the door and I walked out the pulled me back to him them squeezed my butt*)

Me: (*i turned around*) Justin!!!

Justin: What you didn't say I couldn't do that!

Me: (*i gave him the evil eye*)

chapter 20 ~ News

....... After the game was over Justin and his dad did an interview and I went back to the bus

Keyshia: baby you was bust heads and I was like aaaa aaaa!!

Daniel: lol baby baby!

Keyshia: huh? Oh sorry

Me: lol

Mom: what are you doing why you laughing at me

Me: nothin on the twitta!!

Mom: oh the twitta! Well you Betta not be tweefin

Me: no I'm not

Mom: good

Daniel: well on that note where our (*he picked keyshia up*)

Me: where y'all going?

Daniel: out!

Me: again?

Mom: well be back baby! Love ya!

- the left so I called Justin to come over!

...........

Justin: sooo now you wanna speak to me (*he plopped on the couch*)

Me: shut up (*i smacked his leg away from me, he had on some black and blue basketball shorts a blue and black SnapBack with some basketball shocks and his little boy sandals and a black shirt*)

Justin: let's turn this place up (*he went to the radio and put a CD and changed it to Miguel sure thing, he looked at me then started doing this crazy dance*)

Me: lol you really shouldn't do that

Justin: come on dance with me (*he pulled me of the couch and put his hands on my hips and rocked me back and fort*) move them hips girl

Me: lol (*he moved my hips with his hands*)

Justin: ayee there you go! (*he started rolling so I backed away from him*)

Me: really!

Justin: come on (*he was really feeling the music, he took my hands and move them*)

- the song changed to Rick Ross touching you -usher

Justin: ohhh yes

Me: ohh no!!

Justin: (*i was about to run away when Justin grabbed me*)ayeee this the jam

Me: (*he danced all over me*) really Justin

Justin: girl loosing up and dance!

Me: not this song

Justin: *sigh* fine (*he changed the song to aye ladies by Travis potter*) ayeee (*he started popin his butt*)

Me: 😂😂😂 stop stop stop ✋

Justin: lol (*he changed the song and trey song dive in came on*)

Me: phhhh noooooo 😳😳

Justin: ohh yes (*he picked me up and slammed me in the couch and began tickling me*)

Me: lol stoppp😂😂

Justin: splash!!! Girl you got me wanting to go.. Ooo you got that look up in yo eyes

Me: stop singing please

Justin: (*bit my lip*) kk ;)

Me: lol (*i held his face his nose was on Mine as we was laughing he had his hands around my waist then my phone beeped I got up and Justin sat on the couch*)

Justin: what's that?

Me: umm nothin jus twitter (*i clicks opens the linked and saw it was a pic of Jacob and some girl*) ok?

Justin: what is it?

Me: (*he moved over so that I could sit down, I scanned the timeline there were tweets flying about Jacob and his new GIRLFRIEND!!, the tweets read they met in new York and they jus made it official! Her name was Veronica! I held back what was mixed with anger and tears*)

Justin: what's wrong? (*he moved closer to me*)

Me: umm *sniff* nothin I gotta go check on the dog (*i got up but Justin grabbed me*)

Justin: look kamora we jus talked Bout this! We need to be true with each other!

Me: (*i didn't even look at him*) Justin I'm reAlly not in the mood so can you jus let me go

Justin: ok cool (*he leaned in to kiss my check but I turned my head away from him, he took his stuff and left out, I didn't want him to leave but this whole new girl friend thing killed me I liked Justin but this hurt me more then him walking out!