1 What the fuck-

Il devient de plus en plus difficile de porter un faux sourire tous Les jours car plus je le porte, plus je sais combien c'est un mensonge.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ink's POV

I relax a tad bit, glancing behind me as something cold, but floofy. I wheezed as soon as I recognized the fluffy Oreo.

"Shush, you were shaking and scared and was whimpering. I wanna help you, it was just a nightmare."

I calmly trusted his words, but felt oddly safe in his hold, but...

"I-I'm good now... Y-you can let g-go it you want..."

"Aww, the little Skittle is stuttering! But nahh, I'm freaking cold and you seem warm and I'm tired again, g'night."

"Wait a damn minute- get off me, fat ass! Also, how the hell am I warm, I'm bone for stars sakes!"

"Shush. Language. Sleep."

I grumbled, but relaxed. I rolled to face him and shoved my face in his chest. He had on a chicken onesie that I bought him as a joke, but I found out that he loved it because it was warm as fuck. It also has fluff on the chest like a chicken, and it felt like a soft pillow. I'll complain later, but right now he woke me up and I'm tired.

I love-hate sleep.

Time Skip to morning - around 8 'o clock

We wake up to extreme squealing. I open my eyes and sit up fast, to see both Blue and Dream with a camera.

"What the hell are you doing in our room!?"

"We saw the door unlocked!! We were gonna ask if you two wanted to go to Lazer Tag with us!" Dream replied.

"Aren't we a tad bit too old for Lazer tag? And also, why do you have a camera!?"

"Because you two are adorable together!! And we are NEVER too old for Lazer Tag." Blue said cheerfully.

That got me flushed, my entire face became a unicorn tail.

"W-We are not t-together! We're j-just friends!"

"Well if that's the case..." Dream started with a knowing smirk

"... Then we'll get you together!" Blue finished, jumping up and down.

(Jesus I've been stuck in this boiling car, in the middle of winter, for the past 8 fucking hours and I'm MELTING. Anyway, back to the story.)

"CRINK FOREVER!" The both shouted, jumping up and high-fiving.

"Calm down, it's 8 in the morning and people are still asleep!" I spoke quietly, and Cross groaned.

"Who the hell do I have to shoot for waking me up."

I pushed him a bit, and he rolled off my bed with a "oof".He then proceeded to roll under my bed.

"The hell are you doing?"

"Going back to sleep, it's nice and dark down here and- why do you have a family sized pack of Skittles down here?"

"Because I'm my own family of 1."

"But isn't that cannibalism?"

"No, unless it's made of bone."

"But you're Skittles and these are Skittles, cannibalism."