Characters

Aiyah! Characters characters characters! Your character is whatever you want it to be, but PLEASE develop it and don't decide to make it unable to die in combat.
Also, make it unique and personal. There are too many vampire queens and kings along with werewolf alphas! Almost every time I go to my roleplay there is a new queen/king/alpha every five or so minutes. IT DRIVES ME BONKERS! Try something like an elementalist (person who controls fire, ice, water, plants, electricity, animals, earth, ect.) a wizard/Mage/sorcerer/magician/witch (a person who deals with spells and potions), shapeshifter (someone who can turn into different animals), a demon/angel (you should know these are evil or good and can be very religious), or any other mythical being. Hybrids (mixed creatures) included.
As I mentioned in the beginning, develop your character! Give them history for why they look like and act like themselves. They can have either a tragic or awesome past, your choice.
----
Example:
Nate is an tall, artistic sixteen year old Hunter with shaggy oak brown hair and yellow eyes that allow him to look at the sun, even though most Hunters have red and can't really look at the light. He is seen wearing a black tanktop and bloody skinny jeans from his odd habit of painting with the blood of insane infected, with the classic Hunter claws on his hands and feet.Yet again, while most Hunters have hoodies, he doesn't. The reason behind it is because of, when he was human, he was accidentally choked by one. Another thing is that he is sane. The reason is unknown but it could relate to him painting. When he was human, he was a good kid and, despite the rebellious look, is a sweetheart that hates being by himself. (Nate is my OC on fanfiction.net that is in a great story called Pet Hunter but I don't own it, just Nate. My account on there is ThatWeirdoThatFollowsYou if you wanna be nosy..)
----
See? I developed him and he isn't stereotypical creature! He has history and flaws, along with the way Hunters in Left for Dead die. There are reasons for his appearance... Except his eyes. There are only theories. Try to make a character and just send it to me if you feel insecure about them.
That should be all you need to know about characters... Just remember a theory I heard.
Who
What
Why
Where
How
Answer the questions and I believe that's your character. Good luck!