GODMODDING IS A NO-NO

The title says it all. If you make your character extremely OP (overpowered) or make them immortal or invincible, you are considered a godmodder.

I, personally, have a strong hatred towards that. It is annoying during battles and will make people hate you with a burning passion, believe me. I have seen several people get serious scolding for doing this. I have actually blocked people for doing this on a website.
-----
EX: Bold is you. Italics is the opposing godmodder. Italics and bold is a bystander.

Angelo repeatedly shanked Bob in the chest, soon killing him.

Bob healed himself, not hurt at all and still alive.

[No dude. You're dead.]

(No. I'm alive. My character is immortal and he can't die.)

BOB IS NOW ALONE AFTER A HUGE ARGUMENT ON WHETHER OR NOT HE WAS DEAD BECAUSE OML THIS IS ANNOYING TO EVEN THINK OF.
-----
I can't even finish that... but it is so annoying for people to deal with that.

YOU MUST FOLLOW THE LAWS OF NATURE AND DIE ACCORDINGLY. YOU ARE NOT A GOD SO DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BE ONE. IT IS ONE OF THE KEY REASONS I CREATED THIS.

Ahem.

Pardon that...

But I kid you not when I say you shouldn't godmod. You can properly reply. Watch.
-----
EX: Same key as previous example

Angelo repeatedly shanked Bob in the chest, soon killing him.

Bob grabbed Angelo's arm, stopping him from shanking his chest. He then kicked Angelo away, knocking him down.

[Woah this is actually pretty intense.]
-----
You either counter like that or have your character die. Either way, it's better than godmodding your way through. If you're good enough, you'll have to make it a suicide mission and kill both of you, come up with a truce, or retreat.

Just pretty please with a cherry on top don't godmod.