V: Trouble

You wake up to knocking on your door and you sit up, rubbing your eyes a little as you look toward your still bloodied jacket, still laying on your partner's bed and you got up, your bones cracking as you did so. Granted you may have not been bruised in the past week, it doesn't really mean the years of abuse would clear up any time soon. Aura could only do so much after all. 

Y/N: "Go away Ruby... Or Yang? I don't really care which of you it is... Just leave me alone."

You begun to talk loudly at the door as another set of knocks begun and you could only guess it was Ruby or Yang considering what had happened earlier. You instead got up and went to the mirror, examining your face, more specifically your scars and it seemed to give you a bloody smile as your lower face was covered in blood and you imagine your bed was probably covered in blood as well. With a sigh, you begun to wash up, dabbing at your face with a wet washcloth. 

Once you washed up, you grabbed your jacket and decided to go get it washed, along with your current outfit since it was also bloody. So a quick change into your school uniform later and a small bag filled with your bloodied clothing later, you opened your dorm door and begun to make your way to the laundry room.

As you made your way there, you could feel all of them watching you. That disgusting pity in all of them. They never even noticed you until this and now suddenly you were the star of the school. Yet none of them even bothered to at least say something besides the two siblings, one of which gave you the scars in the first place and the other had been constantly giving you bruises and fractures ever since you got here. Even then, you still didn't know if those two were doing it for their reputation, to make themselves feel better or some other motive that wasn't out of the goodness of their hearts. Where was that goodness before all of this? They finally give you a scar that is more visible than the rest that littered your body and suddenly they find that goodness? Bull fucking shit. 

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't notice when Cardin stepped in front of you and you only walked into him and that's when you realized what was about to happen. You looked into his eyes as he looked into yours, he was filled with rage and that smug look of his. How you just wanted to cut it off. You only grit your teeth in anger as you frowned and clenched your fist, pissed you forgot to get your weapons and you were now going have to get blood on your school uniform too. 

Cardin: "There you are Y/N, buddy! I tried to knock on your dorm but... Well, seems you and your girlfriend had a little fight, huh? That's rough..."

Cardin said as he stepped besides you and wrapped his arm around you, making sure to have it nearly wrapped around your neck as you only begun to clench into your fist harder. You wanted to snap his arm. He begun to taunt you about you and Yang having a bit of a fight, still believing that you and Yang were a couple despite everything. How dense could he be? You wanted to smash his head into the ground and see what would break first, his skull or the ground. 

Cardin: "Still upset about that, huh? Tell you what bud, you tell your girlfriend and her team to leave us alone when we have business and I'll forgive that little transgression."

Y/N: "She's not my girlfriend."

Cardin tauntingly questioned you, presumably mistaking your silence as you being upset about the situation with Yang when you were just holding yourself back from attacking him outright. You weren't sure if you could take him on in a fight and the first time you had some form of surprise on your side considering it was the first time you fought back that wasn't in a spar. You just kept reminding yourself, get your weapon and next time he tries this, you can just teach him a little lesson. Once he told you what he wanted, you only spoke in a contained rage that Yang wasn't your girlfriend as you clenched your fist even harder, feeling some slight discomfort in your palm but it was barely even of notice to you compared to your current rage.