2

Liked by Weluvkitty and 303 others

Thatstonergirl Throwback of my favorite dinner w/ my favorite guy🥺
view all 209 comments
Jojonosiwa B👀BS
Weluvkitty Giving me Anna Nicole vibes 😩😍
| Thatstonergirl Literally my mom😍

____________________________________
Josie, 8am

I woke up to my phone vibrating on my bed, checking it seeing it was Nate Will texting me.
"Forgot to tell you dress casual🥺" the text said.
"Ughhh" i groan, laying back on my pillow.
It's not that i wasn't looking forward to spending time with him, i actually thought Nate Will was kinda cute in a annoying kinda way.
"Okay Josie get up and get dressed" i say to myself, while getting out of bed and stretching.
I walk to my closet, and search for the perfect casual outfit.
Something that says "I'm trying to cute but also i just threw anything on".
Settling on a white graphic sweatshirt, biker shorts, and some sneaks.
I walked to the bathroom, passing my brothers open door.
"Yooo! Come here" he says rushing out his room.
"What, irk box" i say causing him to roll his blue eyes.
"So... you and Nate Will?" He questioned, smirking at me.
"We're just hanging out today nothing serious" i say and started walking to the bathroom.
"Josie and Nathan sitting in a tree" i heard him joke before i shut the bathroom door. Imbecile.
After i finish showing i look at the clock seeing its 8:45am, i put deodorant on, then lotion my whole body, spraying a little perfume on my neck, then putting my underclothes on.
I move to my vanity and started doing my makeup and hair, deciding on a ponytail with a side part, and minimal makeup.
When i finished i checked the time seeing 9:45am, i put my clothes on and did some finishing touches on my makeup, i sprayed a little more perfume, grabbed my phone and purse and headed down the steps.
"J come take my picture" i yell from the bottom of the steps.
"Ughhhh" i hear his loud grown.
He stomps down the steps putting his hand out.
I sit on the ground posing and he snaps one picture then throws my phone in my lap, disappearing up the steps.
"Asshole" i mumble.
I heard a knock on the door then it opened, showing Nate Will looking extremely good for just having a black shirt, and matching sweatpants on with a red cap.
"You look... really great" he says looking me up and down.
"Thanks" i say smiling not realizing my face was turning red.
"You ready?" He says holding out his hand.
"Yeah i believe so.." i say grabbing my purse and heading to the steps.
"BYE JIMMY" i yell up the steps, soon after hearing footsteps.
"Can Mya come over?" He says before nodding at Nate Will.
"Why are you asking me? Text mom" i say walking towards the door.
"She said it's up to you while she's gone" he says giving me puppy eyes.
"Okay okay! Stop with eyes" i said rolling my eyes, he knows i can't say no to them.
"That's why you're my favorite sister" he says smiling.
"I'm also your only sister, use protection, bye" i say grabbing Nate Wills Hand pushing him out the door.
"I always do!" He yells while i close the door.
As we walk to the door he never lets my hand go, it felt weirdly comfortable.
I go to grab the door handle and he smacks my hand.
"Hey what the fuck" i say pulling my hand away.
"While you're with me you'll never open a door" he says opening the door waiting for me to get in.
I rolled my eyes getting in and he leans over and puts my seatbelt on before kissing me on the cheek.
"You don't have to do all of that" i say feeling my face warm up.
"I want to" he says shutting my door and jogging around the car to his side.
He gets in starting the car and putting his seatbelt on.
"Soooo" i say looking out the window.
"Soooooo" he says laughing.
"Where are you taking me?" I questioned looking at him.
"Well first we're gonna get breakfast at Lucy's, because i know you love their breakfast tacos, then we're gonna go to the Aquarium, not Sea World because i also know you hate how they treat their animals." He says looking over at my smiling face.
I never knew that he knew this stuff about me.
"After that we'll get burgers at In N Out, then we'll ride to the beach and stargaze because you told me you've never been." he says smiling proudly at himself.
"You know you don't have to do all this Nate Will" i ask him genuinely.
"First of all, it's just Nathan to you, second of all I've been waiting for the last 6 years to take you on a date!" He says.
"Okay okay." I say turning towards the window.
We pull up to Lucy's and i grab my things getting ready to open the door.
"No!" Nathan yells.
"What!" I say back to him.
"Don't touch the door Josie!" He whines at me.
"Whatever" i say rolling my eyes and sitting back.
"Your eyeballs are gonna get stuck like that" he says before getting out and opening my door.
He grabs my hand shutting the door, and locking it. We intertwine our fingers while we walk in.
" Hey Nate Will" the host says smiling in his face.
She was a pretty brunette with stunning eyes, and full pouty lips.