Chapter Seven

"You all ready to go?"

Lisa laughed as she watched the three nodded in unison.

"We're not having a vacation there, girls." Dave and Dylan suddenly walked into the living room while holding their duffel bags

"Luggage? Seriously?" Dylan added, mocking Jisoo and Rośe for bringing so many clothes with them

"We'll be there for just a week, it looks like you brought your whole closet with you." Dave said

Lisa continuously and impatiently tapping her shoes on the floor, watching her twins teasing their two guests "Are you done? And who says that you two are coming with us?"

It's Jisoo and Rośe time to stick their tongue out at the two.

Jennie yawned. It's just four in the morning and she needed more sleep. She is amazed how the people around her already have more energy than her.

"Well, we also want to join you guys." Dylan pouted

"Come on, soeur! It wouldn't be fun without us." Dave added to convinced his sister

Lisa just rolled her eyes at them "Let's go." She turned her attention to the beautiful lady standing next to her "Let me carry your bag."

Jennie gave her bag to Lisa, her lips can't stop from smiling at the gentleness that Lisa is giving to her.

Meanwhile, Lucas' face can't even paint in pissed, watching his twins and their guests from the staircase.

"You can have fun, for now, wait for my next move."

They walked out from the mansion and their luxurious cars are already waiting for them.

Jisoo was about to open Lisa's car's compartment when Dave pulled her to his car.

"Yaaah! Let me goooo!" Jisoo protested

"No, you won't disturb soeur and Jennie, you will sit next to Rośe in the backseat." Dave said

Lisa and Jennie slowly shook their head in unison, they will take care of four acting like kid adults for a week, that is for sure.

~~

Lisa noticed that Jennie is quiet and just staring out the window.

"Hey, you alright? Is there something wrong?" Lisa asked, eyes focusing on the road

"I just miss Seoul. I miss my job, my family, I miss everything." Jennie said then she sighed

"I'm sorry about that. I have an idea." Lisa said making Jennie look at her "After we solved all the problems in the ranch, let's go to Seoul, how about that?"

Jennie's face lit up in excitement "That's great!" She was about to hug Lisa but she stopped because they might get into an accident

Lisa stopped the car in front of the red stoplight.

"You can hug me now." Lisa wiggled her eyebrows

Jennie playfully slapped Lisa's shoulder "Shut up."

Lisa clutched her chest, acting like hurt "Ouch, don't you want to hug me?"

"Aish. Can you bring back the serious Lisa? The one that doesn't tease and all?"

Lisa shrugged "I told you, you brought back the old Lisa, this is the old Lisa. The real Lisa."

"The old Lisa is cheesy, I see." Jennie nodded with a mocking smile plastered on her lips