7

Twan

I laid in the hospital bed bored with nothing to do. I just got from my trip and niggas shot at me ian know who did it but I wanted they head. Cortez walked in and I sighed.

"Finally bruh, Please tell me they bouta lemme free" He chuckled.

"Nah bro they ain't about to"

"That's fucked up I swea" I laid down and grabbed my phone.

"Aye tez" He looked up from his phone at me.

"What?"

"you heard from Alexus lately?" He nodded.

"Yea she dating some Latina now and she big as hell for four months"

"You think she gone forgive me and take me back?" He laughed.

"Hell no. You dogged her ass bad"

"I know but im in love with her and it hurt me when she said she was pregnant with my baby and then Ronnie telling me they fucked and shit"

"Bruh you know Ronnie dumb ass on that shit ion know why you believed him"

"Man whats up with you and my lil cousin"

"Nun she don't even text me no more so I just said on to da next" I nodded

"Oh ight"

"Plus she fucking wit Hussle grown ass she stupid as fuck he got so many hoes man" I mugged him for calling her stupid.

"First off don't ever call her dumb and second she ain't fucking Hussle"

"Nigga they dating" I looked at him.

"Nah they ain't" He chuckled and started typing on his phone. He walked up to me and showed me a picture

93,637 likes 66,517 comments Nipseyhussle:She my bestfriend

Nipseyhussle:She my bestfriend. She my everything

"Oh wow they really dating" I shook my head.

"That's weird ta me" I said putting my phone down.

"Why?"

"Cause Jaliyah only dated guys her age this nigga like 32 compared to my cousin"

"Yea I know but he only 25 and shid maybe she like dating niggas older than her"

"True."

Jaliyah

I laid in my bed while Nipsey sat on the edge on his phone. I kicked him and he looked at me.

"What?"