9

Nipsey
3 months later

"BRUH STOP" Taylor yelled outta no where. Me and Nique looked at her.

"Nigga you good?" Nique asked.

"The baby steady kicking me"  We laughed.

"Man where the fuck are they at" Taylor said loudly. Jaliyah and Mike went to the store and taking forever to get back.

"Man ion know but I'm out I got shit to do" I said getting up and walking to the door.

"Nipsey be safe" Nique yelled after me as I was walking out the door

"I will don't worry about it" I yelled back. I got in my mustang and drove off.

After the drop I made I couldn't help but feel off. I reached for my gun and cocked it back and started driving again I looked to my left and felt my body jerk to the side. Then everything went black.

Jaliyah

We all sat in the emergency room waiting for a doctor or someone to come out. I heard his mother and siblings talking and crying while I just looked at the door in silence. I can't believe they found his body. I heard footsteps approaching and I looked up and saw The doctor.

"Family of Twan Reagan" we all stood.

"I'm sorry...." Who could know two fucking words could rise all hell. My auntie yelled and fell to the ground crying. I turned around and walked out the hospital. I can't believe my cousin is dead.... I want Nipsey right now. I Called him and it went to voicemail. I tried again and again and again. Until I saw a truck speeding in the lot and people running out towards it. They got the stretcher out and when I saw the persons face mine dropped.

Alexus.

I looked at Allen as he talked to his dad on the phone.

"papá ya lo sé pero le faltó el respeto a mi prometido"(Dad I know this already but he disrespected my fiancé)

"Muy bien papá adiós" (Alright dad bye) He hung up the phone and looked at me.

"I gotta go... imma call you" I nodded then he kissed me and left. I grabbed my phone and dialed the number I haven't seen for months.

"Hello?"

"Hello... Aaron?"

5 weeks later

Mike

I looked at Loyal while he ate his banana.

"Daddy where is mommy?" I sighed.

"Uh mommy's taking a break right now."

"I miss her" I sighed.

"I know.... But you bout to be five" He smiled.

"Can I have a Spider-Man party"

"Of course you can" I picked him up and carried him to our room. Jaliyah was sleep and Nipsey was in the shower so it wasn't much to do.

"Dad when are we gonna go back home" I looked at him as he got under the covers.

"How about me and you move into a big'ole house"

"What about Mommy"

"Mommy's gonna keep the old house" He nodded and started dozing off to sleep. I got up and went downstairs. I watched Nipsey light a blunt and Dave made the lean. I sat next to Dave and dapped him up.

"You talked ta ya wife?"

"The only thing we talked to each other about is the divorce"Nipsey shook his head.

"That's why I ain't ready for marriage cause these broads don't even care" I nodded and take a pull from the blunt then gave it to Dave.

"Lil man been asking questions?" I nodded

"He want his mommy and she getting drunk and shit ion want my son around that shit" Nipsey passed me the blunt and I took a pull then gave it to Dave.

"Yea... I got y'all though" Nipsey said.

"Stay wit me until me and Jaliyah have our kids" We laughed.

"Ion think sis wanna give yo big head ahh kids" Dave said pouring lean into all of our cup.

I woke up on the couch next to Dave. I got up and went in the kitchen and saw Jaliyah cooking while Loyal watched her.

"Nip sleep?" She nodded.

"Loyal you wanna pour some water on uncle Dave and uncle Nip?" He nodded and smiled. I poured a small cup and gave it to him then poured a big cup for me. We went to Nipsey first and dumped it on em. He jumped up and looked at us. Loyal started running and Nipsey chasing him. I laughed and threw some on Dave.

Nique

I looked at Lamar and mugged him.

"Don't fucking bite her" He laughed and picked Brianna up.

"Had ta teach her ass"

"No nigga you don't bite my daughter" He kissed her all over her face then sat her down.

"When you leaving for Chicago?" I asked him as he took his shirt off.

"Two days..." I rolled my eyes.

"Soooooooo you came all the way to L.A fa nun" He looked at me.

"Unique don't fucking start cause Brianna and just yo daughter."

"Nigga Ian ask you to nut in me you did that on yo own" He laughed.

"Just like you ain't want yo daddy ta die" I felt my eyes starting to water.

"Get out" His face soften.

"Look Nique I'm sorry..."

"GET THE FUCK OUT" I got out and started beating on his chest.

"GET OUT GET OUT.GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE"  He grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall.

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT" I looked at him.

"Lamar get out please" He kissed me and grabbed his stuff.

"I'm coming back in the morning" He kissed Brianna and left. I grabbed Brianna and put her in bed with me. I cried my self to sleep.

Unknown

I watched as Taylor and Jaliyah laughed and talked in anger.

"MY BROTHER IS DEAD AND THEY LAUGHING" I turned the tv off and grabbed my bottle and downed it. I turned around in the chair and grabbed my gun. I looked at the picture as tears fell down my eyes........ I grabbed it and rubbed his face.

"They gone feel yo pain.... Marcus"

YALL THE WRITERS BLOCK IS REAL. I BEEN WRITING THIS ONE FUCKING CHAPTER FOR LIKE FOUR DAYS AND ITS STILL SHORT