Chapter 51. Final Game

Now the days picked up and went by fast as the end of the semester draws nearer. Devon hasn't been making much of an appearance. He's texted now and then but he hasn't been very chatty with me now. We all have been sending out resumes to different companies. Haven't hard anything back yet. Vivian and Aimsely have been lucky to get interviews. Even if it isn't in the line we are studying for.

Me on the other hand haven't been getting anything. I just have to be patient and keep sending them out. I know its hard to get a job in the field you studied right out of college. Been studying for mid terms. Passed those as they came along. Getting my assignments in early as well.

Our final game of Volleyball is coming up in a couple of days. March is coming to a close rapidly. Next month we will be having our exams and be out in the world. Still have a few weeks until exams but I have been studying none the less so I don't have to cram in such a short period of time. I've been getting Noah to study with me. Also been going to Vivian and Ami as well. They complain I'm studying to early but I'd rather get it started then freak the last minute.

Our final game has come upon us. We get on the bus and go to our nemesis. We faced them for our first game of the is season. Now we face them again for the final game. The Byron Bobcats. They will be just as fierce as when we played them last semester. But we are just as fierce.

We stretch and do some plays. The game begins and the crowd cheers. The game goes like it did last time. Volley back and forth. It lands on either side. Before we know it, we are all tied again for the final point.

Everyone is tired and hot from running around and getting the points to where we are now. No one wants to give up though. We want to win. We have had a winning streak all year. No one's been able to defeat us yet and we don't want to break it now. I'm up to serve. I look up into the crowd and I see Noah.

My heart flutters as he gives me a thumbs up. I give him a nod. I close my eyes as I twirl the ball in my hand. I take a few deeps breaths. I serve the ball for the last point. The tension builds in the room as the ball goes back and forth. Back and forth. The ball falls and touches the ground. We won. We won. The ball had hit the net on their side and it hit the ground.

We got the point. Everyone cheered. We all cheered and jump hugging each other. So proud. We finally beat the team and we won on an undefeated year. Tears are streaming down all of our faces. Viv, Ami and I break off hugging each other easier. I will miss them when college is done. I know we will talk but where ever they go after this I will miss them.

We hug more as tears stream down our hot faces. We won but its also bittersweet with the semester almost over. The guys come down. Logan and Patrick go to Ami and Viv.

Noah comes to me. I hug him close. His final game was a couple days ago and they won their games as well. We kiss deeply and hugs me close again. They go and sit down as we all stretch it out before going back to the busses. I sit on the bleachers getting a drink of water as some of the girls head out with their stuff. All the other school has left already. Some of our students left as well. Some stayed behind drinking some water too.

Noah kneels down in front of me as I drink some more water as I rest a bit. What is he doing? Ami and Vivian watch from close by. Everyone who is here backs away slightly to make room for us.

"Joanne. You are amazing. You have made my heart stutter and pick up its pace so easily. You can get me to smile easily. Your kind, caring and always easy going. My life wouldn't be the same without you. You are my everything and always will be. I want to be there with you for the rest of my life. Joanne Winters will you marry me?" Noah asks me as he pulls out the tiny box. He opens it and theres a gorgeous blue diamond ring.

Its an amazing ring. He's an amazing man who I can't live without. No wonder he's seemed so nervous for a bit now. He's been wanting to propose to me. I can feel the blush in my face.

"Noah Harrison. Yes, I will marry you." I say to him hugging him so fast that he falls over onto his back.

Everyone who's here still cheers and whistles for us. After hugging each other and several kisses he manages to get us to sit up and he places the ring on my finger. He is my everything. I am his everything.

With that we get up, get my stuff and we all head to the busses. Noah is allowed to come onto my bus for once and sit with me. We cuddle and kiss the whole way back to school.

We celebrated hard that night. In our room door closed and clothing off. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and he got me to orgasm multiple times. He lapped up the first one while the others coated his fine cock. We moaned loud and enjoyed each others bodies.

The days that followed that were uneventful. Our last days had arrived, but we had prepared by studying and cramming. Exams flew by and we passed every single class and are now finished college. Graduates in Social Work. Graduation is in two months. Until then we just go back to our homes and send out resumes.

I said yes. I am going to be Mrs. Noah Harrison.

The End

~~I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and this story in general. I enjoyed writing it out. Vote if you enjoyed.~~

Her engagement ring

Her engagement ring