Space

Are we all passengers to our own life.
Are we what we call the only life forms.
Or are we but a minor piece to a great big puzzle we call the universe.

We are just a fleck of space like a particle to a sea or ocean of vast ideas and responsibilities.

For all we know there could be hundreds, thousands to millions of many things the human mind just can not grasp or wrap their minds around.

Anxiety, angst all of these things prevents from our wide enlarging of knowledge itself.

What else have we not thought about.

The human race and many others have nothing but knowledge to run off.

In order to enlarge this we must reach for things beyond the human mind.

Something that hasn't been checked or inspected.

The majority of our ocean hasn't even been explored so compare that to a whole universe of trillions of tiny galaxies.
The possibilities are endless, what can we possibly imagine is out there waiting to be seen.

In a hundred years we still will not haven been to Jupiter, so what makes us think we know everything?

Our own bodies haven't experienced anything that involves pain or even relaxation.

Do we even know what SPACE is?

Do we even know what LIFE IS?

Written by: Ysabela Z.