Chapter 11: Group Picnic.

It was another sunny morning. The sky saw no clouds in sight. Perfect to head out to unexplored lands! The Forest Warriors were almost done packing everything they would need for this adventure.

"Ooo! I can't wait! A new village! A new taste of what is to come! It's going to be awesome!"

"Yep. It will be certainly great to say the least. I wonder what secrets and mysteries this land holds."

Unfortunately, there were missing a few things they would need, but there is no better way to find the things they needed than at Kecleon's Shop.

"Hopefully Kecleon will have what we need left to trek this adventure."

Just then, someone was running away from the plaza, and knocked Victor down. Kecleon was screaming at the top of his lungs.

"THIEF! THIEF!!! SOMEONE CATCH THIS LITTLE THIEF!!

Lily was quick to run the other way and catch up with the thief. She tackled the thief to the ground and took the bag from it.

"Victor, keep this thief on the ground while I bring these things back."

Lily went back and gave Kecleon's items back to him. He was so pleased that she got the items back to him that he gave what they needed from him for free. Lily soon came back to find out who the thief was.

"Alright, let's see who this mysterious person is..."

Lily takes the dark cloth away from the thief to reveal who was inside..

And it was Scorbunny.

"Alright alright! I give up! Let me go!"

Lily was shocked. One of his first few days in town and of course he went back to his old trickery. Lily was a bit mad.

"Come on! I thought you were better than this!"

Scorbunny soon realized who he was dealing with, pushes Lily off, and makes a run for it. Unfortunately, Victor takes none of his shenanigans and quickly knocks him down again.

"Alright alright! I'm sorry!"

Victor is very mad at what Scorbunny did. So he uses Searing Shot on him to calm down. Lily comes dashing soon after.

"Scorbunny... Why? Why must you reside to robbery and violence again?"

"Cause I hate how nobody understands what I had to deal with! They always think I'm a liar!"

"Yeah.. Cause you do stuff that make you seem untrustworthy!"

"Hey! Let him talk!"

Lily decides to take him to a private part of the woods. A little flower garden that she uses for her Gracideas.

"Now, tell me.. What does nobody understand about you?"

"That nobody believes I'm from another region... And how I'm trying to look for a younger brother of mine."

Scorbunny takes out a photo of him happily hugging a young Sobble.