Chapter 14: The War of Reality

It was soon the afternoon, and the Forest Warriors, with their new items, crossed the plains and hide inside a pack of trees and bushes. They wanted to talk about how they would find and face off against Zekrom.

"We need to find a way to look for Zekrom without getting ourselves caught. That Vulpix must've called for Zekrom after they realized we escaped."

"But how do we get in without getting ambushed? All of us can't go in at once"

"Wait, what if we get Zekrom to come to us? Maybe one of us can bait Zekrom into chasing us, then when it comes here, we can ambush Zekrom without him knowing!"

Lily and the others think about it for a few minutes, and decide to go with it since the advantages outweighs the disadvantages.

"Alright, we have our plan, but now who is going to act as the bait?"

"Well it has to be someone who can fly out in order to not alert the people there. So that leaves me, Victor, and Meloetta."

"Well I believe Victor would be the best shot. He's small, can fly, and could easily get away."

"Well, I guess I'll do it then. I'll make sure that he gets here."

They soon formulate the plan and wait till the night. Then, Victor flies above the town and look for Zekrom. He soon spots Zekrom on his tower. He grabs a rock from behind it and throws it. It hits, and Zekrom is immediately pissed off.

"WHO DARES CHALLENGE ME? I SHALL OBLITERATE YOUR SOUL!!!"

"Come and get me then!"

Victor taunts Zekrom who instantly realizes he's one of the prisoners who escaped. He immediately flies after Victor, who leads it to the small forest.

"HOW DARE YOU ESCAPE MY WRATH?! DEATH IS ON YOUR SOUL!!!"

"Oh, I don't think so, HEY EVERYBODY! ATTACK!!!"

As soon as they hear the signal, everyone jumped out from the bushes and surround Zekrom.

"WHAT?! AMBUSHED?! ALL SHALL PAY FOR THIS!"

"Yeah right! Let's get em!"

Victor used Physic! Zekrom takes 45 damage.

Lily used Seed Flare! It's not very effective... Zekrom takes 40 damage.

"You'll pay for hurting my family!"

Meloetta used Physic! Zekrom takes 40 damage.

Scorch used Flame Charge! It's not very effective... Zekrom takes 20 damage.

"I will avenge my friends and fight till the end!"

Keldeo used Sacred Sword! Zekrom takes 45 damage.

Grookey used Branch Poke! It's not very effective.... Zekrom takes 5 damage.