𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

ALMOST LOVE
( introductions. )

" YOU HAD SOMEONE WHO LOVED YOU UNCONDITIONALLY, TREATED YOU RIGHT, AND WANTED TO BE WITH YOU EVERY DAY, AND THEN YOU THREW THAT ALL AWAY

" YOU HAD SOMEONE WHO LOVED YOU UNCONDITIONALLY, TREATED YOU RIGHT, AND WANTED TO BE WITH YOU EVERY DAY, AND THEN YOU THREW THAT ALL AWAY. "

SUMMARY ,

RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOTORIOUS FOR THE 'CUPCAKE' PHASE. When everything was about passion and lust and butterflies that won't calm down. And relationships with Sirius Black, were, well, notorious for ending at the 'Cupcake' phase.

ANDREA KATE THOUGHT SHE WAS DIFFERENT. She could've sworn with everything she had that her and Sirius Black were meant to be. Her once promise to herself to stay away from boys like him broke faster than anything the moment he smiled his pearly white teeth in her direction.

AS FOR SIRIUS, WELL, THIS WAS WHAT HE DID. She loved him and he completely basked in it. Which is why, moments before they were to return home after completing their fifth year, he broke up with her. He played his game and she spent the train ride home crying her eyes out.

BUT WHAT BETTER WAY TO START THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR than with revenge and a new you. Throw in alcohol, music and adrenaline levels higher than the astronomy tower and there it is; a year no one expected.

•••

warning: mention of smoking, underage alcohol consumption, use of 'vile' language, and a whole ton of angst

•••

happy new year my dudes!

may 2020 bring you all peace happiness and bring me the motivation to finally finish a book!

don't forget to vote my peeps!!!!!

to happy reading!

love,
@_DarkMist