~3~

Warning:Cursing, attempted suicide

Catra's POV:

"Wait! Don't jump!"

At first, Catra thought it was the voice in her head, but when she turned around, someone was actually there.

Great, now I'm hallucinating. Catra roiled her eyes.

"I'm kinda busy here," she sneered. 

"Well you don't have to be a bitch about it!" Glimmer put her hand on her hip.

"Yea I do, now go away sparkles, I'm not in the mood!" Catra turned back towards the ledge. 

"Catra!" 

Catra glared back to her,

"What can I do to make sure you don't jump?"

Catra walked towards her, "Why do you care!? It's my life! You don't get to tell me what to do like you're Shadow Weaver!"

Glimmer flinched when Catra snapped at her. She couldn't explain why she cared so much, or at all.

"I-I don't, know," Glimmer stuttered, "but that doesn't matter okay? Just, what can I do to stop you?"

Catra stood there silently for a moment, until she spoke.

"Food,"

"Huh?"

"Food!," She said louder this time, "buy me food and I might, consider living for, i don't know, the rest of the day?"

"The rest of the day!? No! If I'm buying you breakfast then you should live at least three days!" Glimmer argued.

"I also said I'd consider it, I'm not sure yet,"

"Okay fine, we'll talk about this more at the restaurant."Glimmer sighed. When Catra turned to leave, Glimmer saw the poorly covered up bruise.

"Hey Catra?" Glimmer asked.

"What?" She looked back to Glimmer.

"Never mind, lets go"