~13~

The picture above is made by me (hope you like it :3)

"Adora?" It came out as a question, even though she wasn't surprised. She was more surprised on why Adora brought flowers.

"If you're wondering, I'm here about last night," 

Glimmer wasn't wondering, but she felt it would be rude to say. "Come in," 

Adora walked, and they both realized how alien they felt to each other. It had only been a couple weeks, but they had felt like they didn't know each other.

"Is bow with you?"  He wasn't. She already knew.

"No. Uh, he's at his dads' places. He said he'll try to be here later." They stood in silence. 

Adora was first to break it.

"I forgive you, you know. All that happened, with Shadow Weaver, Flutterina, and Lighthope, I don't want to fight anymore. We've been through so much together, fighting is just ridiculous. And I'm sorry too. Really." 

"So... we good,"

"I guess,"

Adora stood there, expecting more. Something Glimmer couldn't give her. 

"I'm sorry Adora, but I don't think it'll ever be the same. It was fun while it lasted, but, after all we went through together, I don't think that we were ever meant to be together,"

"I understand, it still hurts though"

"I don't think it'll ever stop"

"Goodbye Glimmer,"

"You don't have to be that formal, Okay? I'll see you tomorrow at eight,"

"Hey Adora,"

It was Catra, of course. Her voice was one you couldn't forget. "Those flowers you had were for Glimmer, right?"

Adora wasn't going to question how she knew that, and answered the question instead, "Yeah. Why?"

"Just making sure. I didn't want to get her flowers if she already has them."

"Oh! Are you two-"

"No. Yes. Well, kind of. Whatever." Catra scratched her head.

"Buy her chocolate. Her favorite is caramel m&ms,"

"Thanks,"

"You don't have to thank me, just promise me something,"

"Take care of her,"

"No, be careful!" They both laughed, forgetting how hostile they usually were to each other.

"But seriously, what did you want me to do?"

Adora's smile remained, but had a somber mood.

"Be a good friend to Scorpia,"