Issy x elsie x noah (sMUT) (THREESOME)

elsies pov: 

It was a rough night at the club. I worked three shifts covering issy while she attended her abortion appointment. not to mention luna kept asking for lap dances when noah was on that duty. 

Luckily enough it was break time, I met up with noah in the break room. 

he lit a cigarette 

"fuck its rough out today huh?" 

I nodded 

"issy was fucking around with that emo kid again and now she's getting an abortion at this very moment." 

noah laughed

"finn? again! isn't she in debt because of that mother fucker" 

I grinned 

"nope! Dayna payed it off! she is rich you know." 

noah nodded 

"guess so-" 

he was interrupted by issy rushing through the door 

"IM SORRY IM LATE!" 

she grabbed us both by the arms 

"BRAZZERS HIRED US FOR A PORNO SHOOT, THREESOME, PAYS BIG SO BOTH OF YOU GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" 

noah looked shocked 

I laughed 

Issy pov; 

I spent the entire day trying to get hired by a porn company to fuck noah (since I have an EPIC CRUSH ON HIM) but sadly they asked specifically for elsie to accompany us. I mean she's in a pretty straight down relationship with luna so she probably will lay off anyway. 

I smiled seductively at noah 

he awkwardly spat out 

"you just killed a child." 

I went red "shutthefuckup" 

noah just laughed 

(time skip) 

noahs pov: 

tbh I was dragged into this life style by elsie and issy, They have been crazy as fuck since freshman year and I'm a major sub so its difficult for me to say no to others. I could've worked for Dayna and Nicole but alas I was forced into sin. 

I could tell issy had a crush on me and I could tell elsie had a dick but honestly I didn't care about either. I just wanted to go home to my glimmer body pillow my incredible husband and my bag of Doritos. 

(3rd person) 

The three strippers/pornstars were on set. The cameras angled and zoomed on them. 

"GO!"