♡ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐: 𝑺𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒔 ♡

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Okay, it's been two days since Anna and I have been born, but our mom 'Bella' hasn't woken up yet. Fortunately for me, everyone talks around me because they think we can't understand them; we can, we just can't really do anything about it. Technically dad knows but he's decided to keep it our little secret. Anyway, I've learned so much these past few days that I've gotten headaches trying to process it all; but first things first, my mother.

Apparently, she was in really bad shape because we're part-vampire and her human body couldn't handle the pregnancy. Dad said something about her having to turn but he stopped there and avoided the subject. Alice and Jasper were talking about 'turning' in more detail later on though; turning is basically just becoming a vampire. The transformation happens when a vampire's venom enters the human bloodstream and is excruciatingly painful.

Secondly, Anna and I are vampire-human hybrids. Carlisle went on this whole explanation about chromosomes and how vampires carry 25 pairs of chromosomes, 2 more than humans. However, the Quileute shape-shifters carry 24 chromosomes. I honestly don't know how I stayed awake during all of it, I was so bored. Meanwhile, Anna just sat there with wide innocent eyes like it was the most interesting thing she'd heard in her entire life. Although, we are only a few days old so it honestly could have been. Anyway, my summary is that Anna and I are miracle babies who were created by a human and a vampire, it's practically never been heard of and we need to be careful because we still can get hurt and all that boring stuff. Oh and apparently Anna is slightly more human than me-which was honestly the most interesting part of all that-so she is more prone to injuries and illness. She didn't seem too bothered by it, but then again she wasn't really paying attention either. Also, Dad's mind-reading doesn't really work on us unless we 'allow' him to see our minds. Kinda weird, I know.

And last but not least, Jacob and my sister. So Jacob-aka the shirtless guy orbiting around my sister like she's the freaking sun-is a werewolf. Well, technically speaking a Quileute shape-shifter, but basically a werewolf. I don't know exactly why he's so obsessed with my twin but I know it has something to do with 'imprinting'. I don't like him that much but he makes Anna happy so I'll tolerate him for her. Plus he brings his friends Seth and Leah around and they're pretty cool.

Speaking of Jacob, he's currently watching Anna and Rosalie through the dining room window while eating whatever sandwich Esme made for him. She had insisted that he needed to eat something and Rosalie instantly took the chance to whisk Anna away while Jacob sulked. It was quite entertaining to watch them bicker over my sister while Anna just sits there looking frustrated. They were both drawn to her for some reason, neither took much of an interest in me, but that's okay because I have Emmett and the Clearwater's.

Surprisingly, Emmett became my favorite person (besides Dad and Anna) in the house pretty quickly; he's the most fun, though he can get very loud sometimes, and he lets me watch him play video games when Dad's not around. Dad says it's 'bad for my health' but I'm so freaking bored because Rosalie and Jacob are 'trying' to play nice; keyword trying.

"...Alice," Speak of the devil, Dad walked in and groaned when he saw me in a different outfit, again. I think this is the fourth time Alice has changed me today, but I lost count so I'm not sure. "This is the fifth time you've changed her today and it's barely two-thirty!" Okay, we're on the fifth outfit, my bad. Alice just sheepishly smiled at him and I'm assuming he accepted that as an apology because he walked over and took me out of her arms.

"Hello, darling. How are you today?" I smiled at him and put my hand on his face; showing him memories of Anna and me playing this morning. He gave me such a proud look after that I felt my cheeks warm a little, pouting when he laughed. "Looks like you two had fun. Where is Anna anyway?" Dad looked around for a moment before seeing Jacob sulking at the window, "I'm assuming Rosalie has her?"

Serendipity | Renesmee's TwinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara