Chapter 21

In these past few days, you've been avoiding Eraserhead like the plague. You accepted the possibility that recovery girl might've accidentally seen your bruises while you were getting changed.

Why did you finally accept this you may ask, well it all started as soon as you painfully shuffled into class the next day.

3 DAYS AGO:

You suppressed the pained look on your face when you bumped into Aizawa who was ominously standing by the door as you entered the classroom.

"Ah- good morning Aizawa-Sensei!" You cheerfully greeted your homeroom teacher and tried to slip past him to get to your seat. Annoyingly, he caught on to what you were trying to do and grabbed the back of your collar.

He jerked you back towards him with a stern glare. "Mitsuki what is your mothers telephone number." Your mouth gaped at his question. 'He's not trying to hit on mum is he' you think with an incredibly shocked expression.

Aizawa seems to catch on to your terrible train of thought and shakes his head. "Her number was not listed under your list of guardian contact in your U.A file." He explained.

'Yep that makes sense,but why was he looking at my file.' You questioned but decided not to ask fearing that you would push his buttons further.

"S-she doesn't...have a phone number" you said honestly. Even under the bandages you could still see his puzzled expression.

You never knew the full reason why your father took away your mothers phone a few years ago but you just assumed that it was her 'punishment' for lashing out on you all those years ago. But you never dared ask.

"Well your father isn't answering any of my calls can you explain why that is?" He asked sounding more tired than irritated at the ignorance.

Fortunately you actually knew the answer to his enquire. "Oh yeah well it's kind of a silly reason but he only answers calls from work or family, says he can't afford to waste time on other 'pointless' chit chat." You informed him.

You heard him mutter "how irresponsible" under his mummy wraps which makes you laugh a bit. He hands you a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

'Wow Eraserhead how direct is this how you pick up all the ladies?' You raise your eyebrows and reluctantly take the note.

"This is my personal number, tell him to ring me when he gets this and also tell him that it's urgent." He strains the last part still looking annoyed from hearing about your father's habits.

"Should I be concerned about this?" You questioned. You felt uneasy at how persistent Aizawa was to speak with your father. He stared at you for a minute before turning away. "It would if I could trust you about the matter but unfortunately you've given me no choice. Now if you know what's good for you you'll give that note to him immediately, understand Mitsuki?" He said strictly

You are stunned by this sudden confrontation. 'He must've gotten more suspicious' you worried. You timidly nodded and began to walk to your desk.

Rummaging around in your pockets for a pen you're surprised to feel something new in one of them. Pulling it out you find another piece of paper only it's slightly larger.

It read 'you are not alone, remember that you can always speak to me or another member of staff if you are feeling unsafe or hurt.'

You sighed and a small smile fell on your face. 'If only it were that simple' you thought sadly to yourself as you tried to engage in the lesson that had just begun.

———————————————————

So yeah you never told your father I mean how could you? If Eraserhead spoke to him it would be game over, your father would hate you for accidentally letting one of your teachers find out or at least be asuspicious.