Part 6

I woke up butt ass naked in the bed my myself. I reached for my phone and I bitch been sleep all fucking day.
I set there for about ten minutes before I finally got my lazy ass up to take a fucking shower.

15 minutes later
I walked downstairs and I see Dave, Lauren, Nipsey.
"Bout time you wake yo ass up" Nip said as I took a seat by Dave.
"Leave my peaches alone" Dave said smirking at me.
"Peaches?" I questioned him.
"Yep" he said looking me up and down.
"Why you call me that" I said confused.
"Cuz that what you taste like"he said licking his lips and Nip dabbing him up.
I quickly grab the pillow by my side and chuck that bitch at him.
"Bitch he ate you out" Lauren said looking at me like she seen a ghost.
"Tell ha mamas..you was like...omg Dave fuck, daddy I can't hold it nomo" he said mocking me from last night.
I hit him so fucking hard in the chest I broke an nail.
"Damn... chill I'm just playing" he said rubbing his chest.
"Imma start hitting yo ass back you gone think I did you wrong"he said I guess he in his feeling now.
"I wanna go to the club tonight mane" Nipsey said to Dave.
"We wanna go" said Lauren this girl just read my mind.
"We so y'all can pull what y'all did last night again" Dave said eyeing me.
"Pleaseeee Dave I'll stay by you I promise let me goooo" I said sounding like a little kid begging for candy.
I got up to do I small tweak before I felt Dave foot on my ass making me fall. I know this nigga didn't just push my with his dirty ass foot.
"Don't make me change my mind" he said mugging me.
I got up and smacked my lips.
I set back down and laid my head Dave's lap.
"Dave" I said looking at my phone.
"What" he said looking down at me.
" I wanna drop the diss track right now" I said Looking at him.
"ok, go live on my phone for me and post about it on your instagram" I went on my instagram and post me saying diss track out now on my story.
I started to look for his phone.
It was in his pocket to grab it and I ended up grabbing something else.
"That's not my phone" he said looking at the with a smirk.
"Sorry" I said grabbing his phone and opened it.
He kept getting messages from this girl named Monica talking about how she missed him and she was sorry.
"Who Monica" I asked which caused the hole room to get quite and attention was on us.
"My ex...why you even looking through my shit" he said mugging me.
" I wasn't they kept popping up cause and I click it by accident. She must be real important" I said eyeing him.
"Stop trying to build a case...go live mane"he said.
I went live but I didn't say nun. I wasn't mad I was just like you gotta bitch texting your phone and shit talking about how much she miss you but you was just eat my pussy last night.okay.
"Mulatto just drop her diss track on that ugly bitch...y'all go check it out and tell me if y'all fuck with it" he said to the live as I held the phone.
I was reading the comment and some girl was like.
"So this why you not texting me back cuz you with one of your stank ass bitchs" I read that and thought about this gotta be Monica.
(Song in mm)
" yep,I'm the reason he ain't texting you back and which that bitch word" I said bluntly.
She gone say sum about he was at her house last night.
"Girl stop lying he was eat my pussy last night hoe"I said laughing. Before ending the live. I didn't feel like arguing with this girl.
"You ain't got no games" I said looking for an app to play. He didn't even say anything he just let out a light chuckle.
I looked at the time and 4 hours as already passed Damn.
"Aye we gone head out so we can get ready" Nip said getting his stuff so he can go.
"Ight" Dave said dabbing him up.
"Bye bitchhh"I said  giving Lauren a hug.
"Imma miss you" she said wiping a fake tear.
"Y'all so fucking extra" Nip said walking out the door.
After they left I went into the kitchen to find a smack and some to drink. Because I was hella hungry.
As I bent down to grab a fruit cup out the fridge I fell someone behind humping against my ass.
"Dave move" I said standing back up.
"You wasn't telling me to move when I was eating you out peaches" he said to me.
"Boy I'm not about to play with you Dave" I said opening my fruit cute.
"That's why yo shit sweet right there" he said pointing to my fruit cup.
" Damn nigga was it that good because it seem like you can't get it off you mind" I said mugging him.
"Hell yeah" he said turning up.
"Say" he said looking at my when I plopped down in the couch.
"What" I said drinking the juice out my fruit.
"Can you re-braid my hair for tonight you fucked it up pulling on my shit" he said making me roll my eyes before I said yes.

An hour later

I finally finish this Dave's hair and let me say he tender headed as fuck.
"Damn mane" he said he said touching his head.
"Shut up Cry baby" I said putting to hair supplies back in the bathroom.
"It look good ma thank you" he said looking in the mirror.
"You welcome"i said washing my hand so I can start doing my makeup for tonight.
"Why you putting that shit on" he said looking at me.
"Because I like it" I said as I did my eyebrows.
"I don't" he said going into closet.
" I'm not putting in a lot and plus did I ask you if you like it" I said looking into the mirror to make sure they looked alright.
"I'm just saying" he said but I didn't even reply.
I was finish with my makeup. I did it pretty quickly because I didn't have to do much. Just some foundation, did my eyebrows, and put on some lashes on.
I walked out to get dress and Dave was already ready to go.
As I got dress and head out to the with Dave.