Part 13

Mulatto
It's a day before Dave's birthday and I already have everything set up and ready.
I'm throwing a party and nips club for him and I hope he likes it a lot because I did this in such a short amount of time and I really tried hard.
He doesn't even know that I know about his birthday but imma tell him today that I got a surprise for him
"Pookiee"I said walking up the stairs.
"Yeah" He said pausing the game.
"Do you know what tomorrow isss" I said smirking.
"Friday" he said before going back playing the game.
"I'm fr Dave" I said giving him the really nigga look.
"Yes i know tomorrow my birthday Alyssa" he said turning off the game.
"I gotta surprise for you pookie" I said walking towards him.
"Ion do birthdays bae" he said pulling me on his lap.
"But you just did all that stuff for me on my birthday" I said looking at him.
"Yeah well you made cuts" he said as his hands moved around my body.
"Well I'm still got a surprise for you" I said playing with his hair.
"I do want some for my birthday tho"he said looking at me.
"And what is that" I said looking at him with a smile.
"A baby" he said Making my smile quickly fade away and get get up and leave the room.

Party time
"You ready pookie we bout to get lit" I said screaming.
"Clam yo ass down" he said turning down the music.
" you need to get turned up boo it's my nigga birthdayyy" I said pulling into Nipsey's club.
We walked into the club and this bitch was already packed asf.
"Wassup sis" nip said giving me a hug before dapping up Dave.
"Thank y'all" Dave sis said to all of us.

Mulatto: 💎823,123likes 987comments DaveEast- 🥶LaurenLondon-MyBitchBad😍

Mulatto:
💎
823,123likes 987comments
DaveEast- 🥶
LaurenLondon-MyBitchBad😍

Mulatto: 💎823,123likes 987comments DaveEast- 🥶LaurenLondon-MyBitchBad😍

Mulatto:
Happy Birthday Pookie💙
879,466likes
Comments turned off

2 hours later

"Baeee" Dave said slurring his words.
"Yess pookie" i looking at him.
"Lets have a lil sexx" he said trying to pull off my top right in front of everyone.
"Dave wait" I said laughing. This man was drunk drunk.
"Nooooo I want it now" he said almost about to fall.
"Okay okay" I said setting him down in the car.
"Aye we bout to head out" i said to Nipsey and Lauren.
"Bitch the party just started" Lauren said looking at me with an confused look which made me point at Dave who was trying to get out his seat.
"Oh well....Go get that dick bitchhh" he said doing a little Dance on nip making me shake my head.
"Come on pookie lets go home" I said helping him get up.
"So we can have a lil sex?" He said looking at me with a smile.
"Boy come on"I said walking with him in the crowd of people.
We finally made it to the car after about 7 minutes.
"Look at it" he said as I was trying to start the car.
"What Dave"I said looking at him and he was pointing at his rock hard dick that was just ready to come out.
"He want you to touch it momma" he said looking at me.
"Dave no I'm trying to drive" I said pulling out the parking lot.
As soon as I said that this nigga started to whining like a big ass baby.
"Dave shut up you to old for that" I said looking at him at the stop light.
"Pleaseee"he said looking at me with this big ass baby face.
"Oh my gosh" I said before sticking my hand into his pants and moving my hand up and down slowly around him.
"Thank you" he said groaning. Making me roll my eyes. He leaned over to me and pulled my breast out my top and started to suck and kiss on one.
"Dave I'm trying drive pookie stop" I said trying to push him off of me.
" you stop" he said to me then continued doing what he was doing.
We finally made it to the house.
"Dave give me the keys" I said looking at him and holding out my hand.
"And I wanna baby"he said throwing his hands up into the air" .
"Dave I'm not bout to play with you" I said giving him a hard stare making him put the keys into my hand. As soon as i opened the door I got pushing against the wall.
"Damn dav-" before I finish what I was saying I got slammed into the wall. He started to take off his shirt. After he took off his shirt I told him to wait and and then I blind folded him and walked him up stairs.
"What is you doing girl" he said as I sat him on the bed.
"Just wait pookie you gone like it" I said changing my clothes.
"Okay you can take it off" I said
"Damnnn peaches, where my phone at Imma take a picture" he said hurrying up a trynna find his phone.
I had on this blue lingerie on with sliver diamonds.

^^what she has on"Come here gurl" he said holding out his arms

^^what she has on
"Come here gurl" he said holding out his arms.
I walked over to him and he picked my up laying me onto the bed. And started to kiss my and my neck leaving love marks everywhere. He pick my back up from the bed so he could unbutton my top but I stoped him.
"What now" he said bout to throw a fit. I got up and pulled down his pants and pushed him down onto the bed.
"You gone gotta if you don't wanna Alyssa" he said looking at me surprised.
" I wanna" I said pulling him out of his boxers.
I looked him dead in his eyes as I slowly lick his tip make his jerk a little. I sip before putting as much down my throat as I can. I slowly when up and down and down until I got used to his size. Then I went crazy.  I started to use my hand like I saw on pornhub. This is my 2nd time giving some on head so I had it up my game.
"Shit" he said under his breath and he grab a hand full of my hair and helped me go up and down slow.
I made sure do make gagging sound because Lauren said that makes man feel better about there selfs.
"Alyssa shit I'm bout to bust" as soon as he said this it was time to put my big girl pants on and swallow that shit.
"Fuckkk" he said as he cum into my mouth and I Swallow that shit like a pro😎. I crawled up to his face and we made out while I he undressed me. He told me to get on all four and that's what I did.
" I wanna go about 3 rounds before we go to bed" he said as he.
Fuck.
"Mhmmmmm" I moaned as he slid into me. And started to kill my shit with out saying any thing.
"I-fuck" I yelled.
"Shit mann" said smacking my ass.
"This my pussy you here me"he said as Continued to pound in and out me.
"Ouooo yes yes I know" I said as I reached behind me to touch his chest to tell him to slow down.
"Nope" he said pushing me hand way making me start whining.
Couple more back shots and he busted right into me.
He pulled out and flipped me around and put my legs to my chest.
"Nooo ion like this position" I said whining. He just completely ignore what I said and slid back into me.
"Fuck" I said holding my stomach because I could feel every inch of him in me. And I seen a smirk appear onto his face.
"Daveee I is comingg" I said squeezing on to his arms. Right after I said that he start to go fast which is the complete opposite as what I wanted his to do.
"FUCKK"  I said as I squirted all over his chest and he start rubbing my clit which just made it keep going.
He got up on the bed and lay on his back.
"Come ride daddy's dick" he said smiling at me.
"Shhhhhit" I said as I slide down onto him.
He grabbed me hips helping me go up and down so I can get use to him.
"Come on you got this mamas" he said as before leaning forward to me and giving me a couple kisses.
"Oh shit" he said as I started to pick up the pace.
"What's my name"he said smacking me ass hella hard.
"Da-Daddy OMG" I said be started moving his hips in and out while I was going up and down.
I could feel me about to cum again and my whole body just too control of me.
"FuCk Man SLow DoWn" he said but could barely get out.
"Nope" I said with a smirk on my face then bit my lip looking at him.
"Shit" he said then she both let out our nut and I collapsed on to the bed.
"Nahh get you ass up" he said pulling my arm.
"You said three rounds" I said looking confused.
"I did..I meant four" he said pulling my off the bed.
" I can barely stand pookie" I said feeling like was bout to fall.
"Then let me help you real quick" he said before pulling one of my legs all the way to his shoulder before he slid into me.
"I'm in love with this pussy,Shit" he said as he throw his head back but didn't stop pounding into me.
"FuCK I caNt TakE iT" i said as tears started running down my face and he kissed them away.
"Please haveee my baby" he said as a tear ran down him face I wipe it away and gave him a kiss.
"Ouuu"I said before my body started shaking like crazy and then felt his warm cum shot right into me.
We collapse on to the bed and I was out of there I could even move nor speak.
He picked me up and lays me under the cover and he lays on my stomach with me.
I started to close my eyes and was about to fall asleep.
"I love you Alyssa" he said as he place a kiss on to my stomach. I didn't want to say it back so I just acted like I was asleep.
____________________________________

Soooo ummmz..
GIRL🎀 OR BOY🏀?