six;

Our bus stops at a hotel so we have more space to get ready for the party. The rest of the day we watched netflix and did tiktoks.
We did the first 4 or 5. (Pretend its payton and jai)

We have joint rooms,
me and payton,
Mads and Jaden,
Charli and chase and Jackson
"Wow guys I feel like a proper 3rd wheel" jackson said walking into his room while we all laugh.

"Let's order room service" Jaden said.

"Lemme go freshen up" I say going into the bathroom, about to take my hair out when payton comes in.
"Dont take your hair out messy buns are cute"

"Not for me" I say reaching for my hair when payton clings onto me trapping my arms.
"Okay okay I'll leave it up" I say.
He just walks away smiling, what a strange child.

I walked back into the room after washing my make up off so when I do it again for the party I have a clean slate as some people would say.
"What we eating den" I said
"Gosh your so english" payton said I just giggled and looked down.
"I love it" he said walking over to me. He was 6" and I was 5"3 so my neck really ached having to look up to him all the time.

"Pay can you shrink my neck hurts" I said rolling my neck.
Then he picked me up so i was a little bit taller than him.

"Haha I'm taller" i said like a child.
"Yes you are" he said walking to the bathroom and sitting me on the counter and looking into my eyes like he was reading me, like he wanted me forever. He had his hands on my knees and was stood about a foot away leaning over.

"What" I said giggling
"Your all mine baby" he said which make us both smile.
He slid his hands from my knees round to my hips and pulled himself closer to me, he kissed me but more passionately that on the coach. He walked closer so there was no gap between us, I've wanted this for so long, his touch, his love, just...him.