nine;

After talking for a while payton went all quiet and sheepish. When I asked what was wrong he would just say nothing with a smile which was obviously fake.

"Can you go open that window please its really hot in here" he asked.
"Sure if I can reach" i say
I walk over to the window and try to open it, it was quite high up so I was on my tiptoes reaching for the window until I finally opened it. I turn around and catch him staring.

I walk back to payton and push him back.
"Now I know what wrong with you, you want some of this" i said joking around.
"Sure right i do" he said before chase walked in.
"There you are, come down the whole group is doing shots" he says already drunk.
My and payton just laughed and followed chase.

-time skip to after the party-

"Whoooo that was fun" I shouted basically falling into the room.
"Come here" payton said walking me to the bed.
"No you come here" I said pulling him close to me before laughing.

Payton thought it would be a funny idea for us to do a live q&a so he started his live and explained that I was drunk and he wants to get some tea out of me right before we start laughing.

"First question. Are you two together if so she's really pretty" payton read.

"Yes we are and thank youuuu" I said

"How long have you looked each other, well I've liked jai since like forever and I'm honestly so happy I met her and that she's mine"

"Okay so here's the tea, me and payton have been friends since we were 14 and before that we were both quite big on tiktok, I came across his tiktok once and thought woah he's just... wow, so I followed him I used to tell my friends how hot you are and then I moved to nc and bumped into you in the supermarket" I said while payton sat there in shock.

"You knew who I was before we met ?"
"Umm yeah" I say then it got all awkward.

He ended the live and we spoke about everything and it just ended up being funny.

"God I love you" he said

"I love you too" I said before cuddling up to him and going sleep.